Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syruscleaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2014, 09:57 PM
    Square Metre Charges for Commercial Cleaning
    I run a Sydney based cleaning company that has achieved its revenue within the residential space. I am now looking to develop the company by looking at commercial contracts.

The reason for expanding to commercial is that I believe (could definitely be wrong) that this area of business will offer higher order values, locked in contracts and renewal based cleans.

I have tried to establish pricing methodology by calling competitors but almost all of them want to do an onsite visit prior to offering pricing.

Does anyone know a fair pricing structure for commercial cleaning, was thinking pricing per square metre would be the best method (but open to advice) to charge for both empty properties and occupied businesses.

Can you also roll out per square metre charging for carpet cleaning?
    Would there be any additional extras that I should be aware of that could affect pricing? For example charge x for bathrooms?

Look forward to your help.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning

Qoutes for commercial office cleaning per square footage [ 3 Answers ]

How much do you charge per square footage to clean an office building??

How much costs per square footage of commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much costs per square footage of commercial cleaning in Florida?

What to price commercial post construction cleaning per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company in West Chester, PA, an affluent suburb of Philadelphia. I have been in business for four and a half years now. We mainly do regular, move in/move out, and one time cleaning of homes and offices. I have done a couple commercial and post construction jobs over the years...

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average fee per square foot for office cleaning?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.