Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aosta2012 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2014, 09:20 PM
    Immigration asylum fraud
    Dear Sir,Madam

The lady came in the USA as an asylum seeker and later got her green card.
    She lied to the us immigration system about her real name by using and showing a new passport from her country of origin.But I saw her real name and passeport from her country of origin with some visas and she even travelled to some countries 5 years ago with a different name than the one now.

Do you think,. is that enouch evidence or not?
    I can only sent those copies through email.

Please ,advise...
    I want to be anonymous...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2014, 11:55 PM
    No, copies of those are not enough. Since copies can easily be faked.

Also, how do you know, the other passport is not the fake name ? And her real name is the one on current passport ?

You can report her to INS and see if they want to investigate.

May 6, 2014, 02:04 AM
    My former girl friend is in the USA with my daughter 5 years old
    My former girl friend living in the USA with my daughter but she presented a fake birth certificate to the immigration.I am a biological dad of my daughter and living in Australia and I am ready for any DNA Parental Test.What should I do? But I do not want to live in the USA just to be recognize as the real dada... If I report , Am I be prosecute or the mother? Please advise
    Expert

May 6, 2014, 06:29 AM
    Depends on what she really did. Deport her at the most.

But do you have a custody order, a visitation order in your country?

You may have to file in the United states, to have paternity established. You hire a local attorney and see if you can file in your country. If she has just resently moved to US it may be possible.

May 7, 2014, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Depends on what she really did. Deport her at the most.

But do you have a custody order, a visitation order in your country?

You may have to file in the United states, to have paternity established. You hire a local attorney and see if you can file in your country. If she has just resently moved to US it may be possible.
    ------------------
    Dear Professor,
    I really thanks you for help and answer.I live in Sydney and contacted the US Consulate and the told me to do the DNA Test and to get a court order.
    There are 2 scenarios
    1. If the mother or the lady agrees so we can get the court order and later go to any clinic.
    2.If the mother disagree so how to get the Lawyer? At the court? Can I get the free student lawyer at the university? Or not.Thanks Professor
    Expert

May 7, 2014, 07:39 PM
    You will most likely have to file in America, and normally with a complicated international case, you will need to hire an American attorney. The test will have to be ordered by the court and done according to court rules.

If child's mother agrees, then there will not be a large problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Income tax fraud, immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Some people have come to usa from different parts of the globe on visiting visa. After they have come here, some are getting contract marriages by paing some money in order to get immigration/green card. Even they are creating false bank statements, false rental agreements etc. though they are...

Asylum fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I go to report an asylum fraud in Miami,Florida? Is there a website or location that I could get in contact with?

Immigration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I want to make a report for fraud is goig on for long time ,I don't have a lot of information like social security numbers but I know they have a legal resident green card .They never lived or work here in USA but someone is working the social security number to collect SSI and also they claim to...

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

If immigration fraud is to be reported does the immigrant get deported and what happens to the American who knowingly marries a stranger for money,what is his punishment?

View more questions Search