Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerrykeeling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 04:09 PM
    Christian ministry video
    I'm looking for the title of a youth group evangelism video I use to show to my youth groups. It is about 4 teens who die in a car accident but only one knew Jesus. They end up waiting in a line to find out where they will spend eternity - either step to the let please or step to the right.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find a Christian video [ 0 Answers ]

I first saw this a few weeks ago but I would really like to see it again, but have forgotten who he is. It is a man about 30 speaking to a camera with a white background. He speaks about performing on stage and asking a woman to pray for him to get his head around the fact that god loves him....

Document attestation by Ministry of External affairs, India [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am srikanth. I have to get attestation of my documents(Degree certificate) by ministry of external affairs as well as UAE embassy. For attesting of Ministry of external affairs I have to go to New Delhi or any regional centers are available in india?

Life Experience Degree and Ministry of Education [ 1 Answers ]

I am soon moving to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and in order to work there you must present a diploma or education status with the ministry of education. I heard from a friend that they will check the diploma by having the University certify it through the US embassy. After talking with the...

No.44 Proclaim from Ministry of Commerce and Customs? [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody could do me a kind favor to provide an english version of this proclaim in this webpage 商务部、海关总署公告2007年第44号 公布《加工贸易限制类商品目录》 Thanks so much in advance.:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.