Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nimanthika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 12:04 AM
    In 1980s alcoholic case in abudabi
    Greeting you,

I have flown to abudabi in 1980s, I had been worked in hotel, I'm honest to mention here I'm a non alcoholic person, one day I got a hard day as my supervisor told me to handover some beer bottles ( about 6 beer bottles) to his friend. As his word I went to handover them to his friend, when I walking meanwhile I saw a police car passing by me, suddenly I got panic and I start to run, the police men suspected about me and caught me, they were asking some questions and even that time I don't speak arabic language, finally they had check my bag and found the beer bottles, they asked the license and I don't. They arrest me and I was in jail about 2 weeks and they deported me, in the passport has written 6 months no entry only, there was nothing mentioned like life time ban, please help with this problem, that I can again fly to abudabi or Dubai?(in 1980s which I had made the passport already lost, )
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2014, 12:28 AM
    If the ban was only 6 month, then nothing should stop you from reentry.
    1. you ran, a sure sign of guilt.
    2. I assume what you were doing was illegal and you knew it
    3. you could have merely told boss no.
    4. only you were there, and only you know what you were told, as to the punishment and the ban.

If it was only 6 months, there should be no trouble going back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an unemployment case I going prose what does present your case mean an how d [ 1 Answers ]

What is present your case, and how do I impress the court and win against a large corporation. I have no experience buy I'm a great speaker. Court date Monday please help

Court decision case dismissed due to lack of jurisdictions land case [ 0 Answers ]

My father was the defendant in the case filed on land ownership, the decision of the court was case dismissed due to lack of due to lack of jurisdictions

Turquard,s case in the salomon case?what's the rule [ 1 Answers ]

What rule was applied in the turquard,s case and also, in the salomon case .why does it not have implications in Ghana law.

Do not feel comp case filed correctly lost want case refiled got sick on job in 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

When talking to people years after case Have been told since I got sick on job should have got worker's comp. Do not feel case was filed correctlt staying I told employer I was physically able to go in field was sent out Was in extreme pain when I returned to office. Went to hospital never...

View more questions Search