Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mynameisninaxo1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2014, 07:21 AM
    How do I tell my mum about my 1st period?
    I'm not sure how to tell my mum about my first period that I had this morning. It first happened at my dads house and I'm seeing her later and I'm not sure how to tell her! I'm 11 by the way. I'm not at all worried about anything or scared tbh x
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 3, 2014, 07:36 AM
    Just tell her the truth because she should know. She is your mom, and will know what you need as a growing young female.

"Mom, I got my first period".
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 3, 2014, 08:25 AM
    You just tell her. This is something she would want to know. If' you're not worried, why the question?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2014, 08:43 AM
    Make it an occasion for a trip to the mall and hot fudge sundaes! Have a party!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2014, 08:50 AM
    Agree, you just tell her, it is part of growing up, and she is expecting it to happen
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 3, 2014, 10:28 AM
    How about "Mom, I need some pads"?

Or has your dad already told her?

She may not have been expecting the news this soon, but she is expecting it. It is time to talk to her about what you will need and having your own supplies.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 3, 2014, 02:34 PM
    I'm with Cat1864. You go to mom and ask her to take you shopping for pads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st period [ 1 Answers ]

I got my 1st period arouund 7 months ago and havemt gotten it for about 4 months is that normal? I got my 1st period around 7 months ago and haven't gotten my period for around 4 moths is that normal? Please help!

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and my period stop. Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and my period stop right after having sex. Am I pregnant?

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and my period stop. Am I pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and after having sex my period stop completely. Am I pregnant. Why would my period stop?

1st period after starting Pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just started taking Aviane birth control pills. I'm on my 19th day, and two days ago I got my period. It's not breakthrough bleeding, it's a full out period. I have not missed any pills, and have been at most 2 hours late taking them. Additionally, I am not on any antibiotics. Is this normal?...

Could I be pregnant if I got my 1st period but miss the next one? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex June 11-13 & my boyfriend neva pulled out but I got my period June 26 could there be a possibility of me missing my next period & being pregnant? I really need help never been through this before.

View more questions Search