Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryellencfs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2014, 12:56 AM
    Sex anf fibromyalgia
    I have pretty severe fibromyalgia and cfs. I have allot of trouble now with sex
    I love my husband very much and before I became ill I always wanted it more than him. I feel guilty and sad sometimes. I even set up a schedule for sex but half the time I am in too much pain or too exhausted.Ugh! How does anyone else cope with this issue?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2014, 04:23 AM
    Husband just has to adjust and understand. When my wife was ill, I had sex maybe 4 times in one year. It is part of marriage and just happens.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 5, 2014, 07:10 AM
    I had a girlfriend who had muscle damage to the muscles in and around the entrance to the vaginal canal. Which meant that it was painful whenever I penetrated her. It was an instant no sex for at least six months and beyond. It is about understanding and acceptance. We eventually broke up for other big reasons, but this was one of the small reasons. She couldn't unhook intimacy from sex or how to have an intimate relationship without sex. This is part of the for better and worst, sickness and health thing in your wedding vows.

The other way to look at this is that it's a chance to explore other avenues of play that don't involve penetration. With sex, penis in vagina doesn't have to be the end point. As well a schedule is probably a little useless when you have so many unknowns. Do it when you're feeling good. Don't when you're not.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation anf medication in Virginia [ 0 Answers ]

If I got a charge, put on probation and ask to be psychiatrically evaluated, put on mere that made me hear voice and terrible things. I stopped taping the meddle, returned to the sick psych doctor and he then wanted to keep experimenting and give me meds by needle once a month, mind you I hadn't...

What is the vertex anf focus of 9x^2 8y^2 7x 27=0? [ 0 Answers ]

Vertex of 9x^2 8y^2 7x 27=0

What is the vertex anf focus of 9x^2 8y^2-15x 8x 27=0 [ 1 Answers ]

what is the focus and vertex of 9x^2 8y^2-15x 8x 27 0

Transposition anf transformation of formulae [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All Iam doing some exams for work and one of the areas covered is the transpostion and transformation of formulae. As its been a while since I laft school I was wandering if any one could help. I need to know want, if any are the rules for doing this and how are they applied?

Dual VISA Isuue (H4 anf F1) [ 1 Answers ]

M Husband came to the USA on H4 VISA, he got admission in a school and travelled to INDIA and obtained an F1 VISA. Now he has both VISAS (the previous one was not cancelled). Since F1 VISA holders can only enter the country 30 days before the date indicated on I-20, can he travel earlier on his...

View more questions Search