Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    un2yhwh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 11:19 AM
    How much are old japanese war bills worth
    I own some old Japanese War Bills that were made when the japanese government had settlements in the Philippines. I want to know how much the 50 dollar,1 dollar,5 dollar,10 dollar and 100 dollar bills are worth so I can sell them.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 2, 2014, 07:11 PM
    Check" Phillipine currency " on Ebay. Lots on there bringing little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Korean war Japanese military currancy [ 0 Answers ]

I have some old Korean war japanese military currency, not sure of value where do I go to sell and get the good price

Japanese World war II Flag [ 6 Answers ]

My wife's Grandfather fought in the World War II, I don't remember what beach he said they were on but they picked up a Japanese Flag that they found in with the rubble. It's still stained with blood. We are going to put it in a frame but we were wondering what it would be valued at ? Thanks,...

How much is my 1880 japanese one yen coin worth? [ 0 Answers ]

It has a dragon on one side and one yen in kanji on the other side and it is a 1880 large coin.. what's it worth

Where can I get an appraisal for a pre-war Japanese tea set? [ 0 Answers ]

I think I noticed on your front page that you don't do appraisals. But can you offer some suggestions of someone who does? I've attached photos of the manufacture's marks of two tea sets. One is obviously Noritake, but can you verify that the other is Takito. Also, can you verify that these marks...

Japanese government fifty centavos what's it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 fifty centavos from the japanese government how much r they worth

View more questions Search