Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabfive592 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 06:55 AM
    No heat to spa
    I have a 1999 cal spa that when pump is running and jets are flowing, there is no heat and light is off. It all started when the spa said it over heated(OH) reading. Since then, pump is fine ,jets are flowing but no heat. Can anyone enlighten me on what and how to check this thing out.
    SpaParts Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Spa heaters include gas heaters for the swimming pool that are highly efficient. Every spa has a pump, a filter, and a heater of some sort. Electric heaters may vary in type and size. Heating your pool is an investment much deserved as it also enhances the value of your pool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cal Spa heat problem [ 0 Answers ]

Hello-drained and refilled tub now heat relay on 2004 CalSpa CS5000 will not close allowing no heat. Heat Element tested positive for resistance, pressure switch, temperature and high limit sensors are good. Pumps are working fine. Same situation several years ago but miraculously fixed itself...

Cal spa heat exchange troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Worked fine, no problems. Now all of a sudden not heating water at all. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker involved

Cal Spa PS-2 heat won't shut off [ 0 Answers ]

Suddenly my tub is getting too hot and adjusting the thermostat won't shut down the heater and switching to the timer function worked for a day then that quit shuting down the heat. What's up?

FLO on Spa - No heat [ 2 Answers ]

Blinking FLO on read out. Water still circulates, but no heat. Reset works for a moment, then back to FLO. Checked the connection leading to the filter, but it seems to be clear. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search