May 1, 2014, 11:50 AM
    Type in Physics Questions Get Answers
    Will my money situation get any better soon
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 1, 2014, 11:52 AM
    Why is this under Physics?

Did you mean Psychics?

At any rate, none of us here can foresee the future. I can guess though....if you're relying on anonymous people on the internet for answers to your future, you probably aren't going to do much better.

Do you have a job at least?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 1, 2014, 11:56 AM
    [sarcasm_mode=ON] Let me gaze into my crystal ball.... If you study physics and work hard I predict that you will become a great scientist or engineer or university professor and will do well financially. On the other if you waste time with psychics you don't stand a chance.
    [sarcasm_mode=OFF]

This is a physics forum, not for psychics!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 2, 2014, 04:39 PM
    My seer said no unless you learn the difference between, "Physics" and "Psychics"
    kassii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2014, 07:43 AM
    A marathoner covered first 20 miles of the race in 4 hrs. how fast was he running when he passed the 10 mile marker
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
    Can you divide? Look at the question and write up the distance vs. time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Type in Physics Questions Get Answers [ 1 Answers ]

A 3.00kg projectile must be launched across a room so that it lands 8.50m from the launching point. If the ceiling height is 2.90m, can this be done? What force must be applied over a time of 0.111 sec and at what angle for the projectile to land 8.50m from the launching point?

During a curling competition a curler accelerates a 20.0 kg curling rock at a rate of 0.95 m/s squared down a low friction lane of ice. Determine the distance the curlers hand is in contact with the rock if 50.0 J of work was done on the rock by the curler during the release. (2.6m)

a car traveling 85 km/hr strikes a tree. The front end of the car compresses and the driver comes to rest after traveling 0.80 m. what was the average accelaration o the driver during the collision? Express the answer in terms of "g's" where 1.00g=9.8 m/s squared

Type in Physics Questions Get Answers [ 4 Answers ]

A cheetah can accelerate from rest to 24 m/s in 2.0 s. Assuming the acceleration is constant over the time interval, a) what is the magnitude of the acceleration of the cheetah? b) what is the distance traveledby the cheetah in 2.0 s?

View more questions Search