Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazytazman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Tankless water heaters
    Do you have to use a tempering valve on the hot water out of the tankless heater?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazytazman
    do you have to use a tempering valve on the hot water out of the tankless heater?
    No, the heaters come with a thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tankless water heaters worth it? [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings all. I'm wondering what your expert opinions are of tankless "on-demand" water heaters (for the whole house). I found some supposedly new ones on EBay for about $750 (natural gas) and would do the installation myself. But I've never lived in a house that had one, and wanted to know if...

Tankless water heater [ 13 Answers ]

Tom, how are you doing? What are your thoughts on these tankles heaters? Are they really able to do the job of supplying all the hot water you need? I will have a large whirlpool tub, one shower, and the obvious other stuff. Washer, dishwasher, and sinks through out the house. Will they support...

Have I Stumped You? (on-demand or tankless water heaters) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, So happy I found the Ask Me Help Desk! I referred to it several times when working on my weekend DIY project. My weekend project today was installing an on-demand heated showerhead. There's a unit that screws into the shower arm and a showerhead that screws into the unit. The unit...

Tankless water heaters [ 5 Answers ]

I was looking into tankless water heaters and wondering if it would be worth while to switch to one when its time to replace my standard hot water tank- has anyone installed one of these, and are they worth the extra money vs. a standard tank?

How to plan gas pipe job to hook-up tankless hot water heaters [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Ask Me Help Desk, I am installing two Paloma 200K BTU tankless hot water heaters in our L-Shaped 2900 square feet 1963-built rancher in Atlanta, GA. I am trying to decide if I should tackle the gas line part of the job. I have successfully done a number of small gas jobs which required...

View more questions Search