Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuestionAskingP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2014, 01:57 PM
    Black and white music video in Dutch or German
    Hi

Somewhere between 2000 - 2004 I watched a music video on German TV.

There is this black n white music video in which a guy with glasses walks down a corridor, kneels down, and looks through a peephole at a professional striptease type dancer

It's kind of a rappy sounding song, European pop/hiphop it's in Dutch or German and I think the artist is called Gijs.

Any ideas? It popped into my head a few days ago about... 10 years after I saw the video. Help! :)

QuestionAskingPerson

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find music video w african-american female with an afro, black and white [ 0 Answers ]

Video with an african-american female with an afro hairstyle, walking down the street singing, black and white video, (lyrics, something like) what happened to good music ie; motown, marvin gaye, teddy pendergrass, etc? Viewed it on Bet on cable about 2006ish or after. Been looking since! HELP?...

Black and white video [ 0 Answers ]

Think it was a black and white video, band playing on may be a rooftop, a girl walking down the street with a guy watching and following her. She is wearing a skirt and suite jacket, think he is wearing a suite. As soon as the beat picks up people step out from behind these two and start dancing,...

Old black and white movie with a german boy who recites same thing defending father [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an old black and white film where this american family is hosting a german boy, and he constantly recites this same thing in defense of his father who was part of the german military and a bad man. His only friend is the girl who lives with them in the house and near the end...

Black and white animated music video [ 0 Answers ]

I saw an animated music video. I was black and white. At the end of the song, they lead singer kept saying, "over and over and over..." Great song. I saw it at a health club so I guess it's pretty recent. Thanks, guys.

1980's? Artist - Black and White Video [ 2 Answers ]

I can see the artist and hear the song, but can't remember the lyrics, song name, or artist. White male artist, probably from the 1980's, haunting melody, made a black and white video for song... video partially shot on a beach (?)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.