Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmymac13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 05:45 AM
    I agree! You are not eating enough. I own a fitness club and have lost 18 inches and 26 pounds. I have a bmi of 21. I eat a lot! I also do Yoga, zumba, and strength training. Eat a lot of lean protein. Increase your calories greatly until you gain a few pounds. Then drop down to about 1200 calories again and hopefully the scales will move. You need to reset your metabolism so to speak. I eat about 1500-1600 calories a day since my metabolism is revved up. I am 5'7 1/2 and weigh 130lbs. Also, remember, muscle weighs more than fat! I also eat every couple of hours as well. Drink plenty of water too or you will actually hold on to "water weight". Have you checked your measurements to see if you have lost inches? I went on a low fat diet and it didn't work at all, I was stuck. Your body needs healthy fats trust me. I eat an egg fried in olive oil every day for breakfast and also use coconut oil in my diet as well. Glenda from oz is right on with her coment too. Keep up the good work!
    kimmymac13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 06:12 AM
    Sorry, didn't realize this was from 2007. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I tone up without losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to tone up without losing weight? I'm 5'4 150lbs and very happy with my weight but I really need to tone up and get ride of my belly so I recently join a gym but I Don't want to lose any weight. Is that impossible?

Please Help Losing Weight Rapidly [ 3 Answers ]

My family member has a 7 yr old indoor rottweiler and he has begun to lose weight rapidly and stopped eating. As of one month ago he was a seemingly healthy dog, a little over weight and lazy. I would say he has lost 25lbs in about 1 month. There is also a large bump on the top of his head,...

Losing too much weight! [ 4 Answers ]

Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I haven't been since middle school and Im now...

Losing baby weight [ 1 Answers ]

My son is just over a year old and I am pregnant again, which we are excited about. I didn't lose all the baby weight around my tummy. I'm about 3-5 pounds heavier now than I was before I had my son. After I have our second child, is it going to be a challenge to lose the extra weight around my...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search