Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjkjkjk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2014, 09:59 AM
    Vaginal blister after rough sex
    I had sex the other day and the guy fingered me a lot. I was kind of dry and now I have a single bump directly under my clitoris on the right side of my labia (which is where he was rubbing the most). It hurts like a blister from ill fitting shoes would, doesn't have any abnormal coloring, the base doesn't stand out in any way like normal stds would etc. It itches a little bit as well. Could it be a blister from irritation or something way more serious?
    carolmonroe38 Posts: 53, Reputation: 8

Apr 29, 2014, 10:04 AM
    Google photos of herpes and see if it matches what you have. It's itchy with red spots, as opposed to white or colorless.

If you want to be sure, you see your gynecologist. Good luck.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2014, 10:08 AM
    Its probibly one of those...

Curious, How do you know how normal stds look... have you had all of them before? Seeing them in pictures isn't exactly like seeing them on yourself or someone else. And sometimes a person can be infected and not show any visible symptoms.

However the problem is nobody can actually diagnose someone over the internet. So if this hasn't gone away in a few days consider booking an appointment with your Gynecologist for an exam and/or tests.

Apr 29, 2014, 12:39 PM
    If you wait, the symptoms might go away by the time you see your doctor. Appointments aren't usually given the next day.

Photos are better than nothing. It can give you an idea now rather than waiting anxiously for the doctor's diagnosis.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
    Except the body part in question we can not post on this site.

Apr 29, 2014, 01:05 PM
    They have lots of graphic photos of the unmentionables. Ugh.
    kjkjkjk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2014, 02:11 PM
    It doesn't look like any of the pictures that I've seen of any STDs and only matches some symptoms which makes it hard for me to tell. Also, I'm no doctor by any means and as Smoothy said, pictures are very different than the real thing. I just don't know how possible it is to develop a blister there from friction or irritation.

I'm going to get tested, just having a hard time getting around EOBs (confidentiality kind of goes out the window with those).
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2014, 02:16 PM
    I think you have a good chance of it going away on its own in a few days... kind of odd an STD would come on that quickly. But it pays to play it safe and find out for certain these days. Certain STD's can have lifelong ramnifications if left untreated.
    JuhnaBug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2014, 05:18 PM
    I hope your "irritation" has subsided by now and that is it not an STD.

If you have sex with this man again, tell him. It would be a good idea to educate him on the need for lubrication and the location of the clitoris. If he has had other partners, they may have the same symptom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Sore (resembles canker sore) after rough sex [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend about a week ago had had sex when we were both VERY drunk. It went on for a long time and we had sex about 3 times that night for what felt like 4 1/2 hours. He sometimes will use a toy on me, and I remember it hurting me a lot at one point because I think I wasn't wet anymore...

Vaginal Blisters/Sores after Rough Sex [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had rough sex two days in a row, and now I have what appear to be blisters on my labia, right outside the vaginal opening. The sex lasted a long time, and there was a point when I got too dry, so penetration hurt and caused friction. I irritated the area the first day, and the second...

Can rough sex cause vaginal bleeding, and if so for how long? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I had rough sex the other night, and afterwards I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding, not very heavy but more like spotting, well here it is 2 days later and every time I wipe there is still blood, although it is darker now, it was light pink at first. Is this just from...

Vaginal blister [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small blister in my vagina, what cause this?

Heavy vaginal bleeding after rough sex [ 5 Answers ]

My new partner and I have just recently started having sex. I am a 42 year old female with three children. I had my tubes tied over 8 years ago after the birth of my third child. He is only the second person in my life that I have been intimate with. His style is not what I have been used to....

View more questions Search