Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hesayimdope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2014, 09:02 AM
    Teen pregnancy
    Im young on birthcontrol & think I'm pregnant I stopped for 3weeks & started new pack for a week had sex ones now I'm one week late
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2014, 09:44 AM
    Yep... you probibly are. Didn't you remember you are supposed to be on it for a full months worth of pills before you have unprotected sex?

But even if you hadn't stopped... the pill isn't 100% effective so you should have demanded he use condoms as well.

With that rant out of the way... its still too soon to test... so you have to wait another week... and take a HPT first thing in the morning right after you wake up... the very first time you pee that morning... or you have to wait until the next day and try it again at ONLY that time.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 01:18 PM
    You could be late because you stopped and started the birth control. A week is too soon for a pregnancy test, but take one after a couple of weeks. In the meantime, if you are going to have sex at least have him use a condom and have your doctor explain to you the proper use of Birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I am 18 and think I am pregnant but don't know if I am. I have been pregnant before. The guy I slept with doesn't care. I don't know what to do about how to tell him I might be pregnant. What do I do if I find out I am?

Teen pregnancy [ 50 Answers ]

Hi {Mod Note The OP originally posted a question about whether the parents of his 16 yr girl friend who he got pregnant, could keep her from seeing him. When the OP didn't get answers that he liked he edited the post to remove the original text and replace it with "hi"}

Teen pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

Im 15 years old and pregnant the guy who got me pregnant is 16, I dated this guy for five months I thought I loved him, But when I found out I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant He wanted me to get an abortion. And he would always Put me down and say I'm ruining his life. And he wanted Nothing...

Teen pregnancy! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey you all! Well I just wanted to start a conversation. About teen pregnancy.. look to me like that's happening a lot in the society today! I know at least 4 of my friends that are younger the 17 that have or expceting a baby soon.. its crazii. But I'm just here to support them threw it. Yes I do...

Teen pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old, and my and boyfriend had unprotected sex 5 times within 2-3 weeks and I'm pretty sure it wasn't long after my last period. He didn't ejaculate inside me but he did on top of my vagina close to my lips of it. But the past week or so I've been having this really weird feeling in my...

View more questions Search