Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kwaryas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 10:53 PM
    In Harry Potter, do they will have sorcerer such and optometrists and dentists?
    I am simply interested. We clearly want our prescription eyeglasses upgraded every 24 months approximately. Additional sorcerers with spectacles and also does Harry simply head to a muggle optometrist? Or will there be somebody in the wizarding globe would you this in a more enchanting method?

Sam e with dental practitioners. Do they head to muggle dentists for dental function and cleanings, or may they're going into a sorcerer for that? Has Rowling actually mentioned such a thing?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2014, 04:40 AM
    Why is this posted under Furniture? And you do realize that Harry is fantasy. Any details about his world that JK Rowling did not give in the books you can make up for yourself. And no she never mentioned that. I would assume, since Harry first appeared wearing the glasses, that his guardians took him to a Muggle optometrist for testing and prescription.

Whether Harry continued to see one once he knew about his heritage is never mentioned.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 07:26 AM
    I think you are putting entirely too much thought into this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harry Potter all parts? [ 25 Answers ]

Hi Am a big fan of harry potter but the problem is that I can't afford the books So kindly if someone guide me to website from where I can read or download it Thanks

Harry Potter [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that the Order of the Phoenix is going to be the last Harry Potter movie made. Can anyone answer me. Thanks;)

Harry potter... [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the title of book seven is going to be?

Harry Potter [ 17 Answers ]

Does anyone else on here think Harry Potter is going to be killed off...

Harry potter [ 4 Answers ]

Has any one seen the new movie of Harry Potter? How is it? I haven't seen it. Some people say it was good and some say that it wasn't that good.

View more questions Search