Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sipun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 10:01 PM
    Labrador puppy identification
    I have brought a yellow lab breed when she was 35 days old.. now she is 43 days old.. 2nd day she has done potty several times . She is fed only cerelac baby food.. I have taken her to a vet and he prescribed him many medicines.. although she is all right now and also eating 6 times a day but her health is not sound . I am really worried that it's a mixed breed lab as she is not healthy and chubby.. her tail curls when she walks and straights when she sleeps . I want to know whether it's a sign of mix breed lab ? N if so what should I do to make her look good because I always wanted to have a healthy dog like lab breed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 10:17 PM
    Why is she away from her mother so young and why are you feeding her baby food instead of puppy chow?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Fat Should I Walk My Labrador Puppy. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We are soon to take delivery of Chocolate Labrador Puppy and would like to know what is the recommended distance that I should be walking him. For example after how many weeks should we start walking him and how far and then how soon do we increase the distance and how far?? Many...

10 week old labrador puppy [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy started on Science diet food from the people my son received the puppy from. I started changing him over to pedigree from purina. He threw up last week one day and I gave him some pepto bismo and it settled his stomach and he was eating regular again. I only work weekends and I have to let...

Trying to house train our labrador puppy [ 3 Answers ]

Our 3 month old labrador puppy is having a hard time becoming house trained. We take him out very often, especially right whenever he wakes up in the morning or from a nap. If its nice outside we put him on a chain for a little while so he can play outside, but as soon as he gets back in he will...

My Labrador puppy will get lost in my garden! :O [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting a 7 week old Labrador puppy on Saturday, and I have been reading about house breaking! I read that you need to make sure your Labrador has a place to go pee - in your garden! I have a pretty large garden but there is only a grass section in the middle bit, which you can't see from the...

Is my labrador puppy sleeping too much? [ 3 Answers ]

Is my labrador puppy sleeping too much?

View more questions Search