Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Banana_Lover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 07:55 AM
    How to get away the salt ice challenge scar
    I did the salt and ice challenge a few days ago and now I have a scar left and it look terrible and I don't know how to get it away!��My friends did it too and they're just got the mark for a few days and then it did go away and I red on the internet that it NEVER going to go away but I just have a little scar there and just saying DON'T EVER DO THE SALT&ICE CHALLENGE! It's stupid!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 07:57 AM
    You got a burn. If it was bad enough, you may have a scar forever. If it wasn't that bad, it may clear up in a few weeks or months. We see stupid kids posting here all the time about doing that challenge and I always wonder what kind of idiots are coming up in this world that would willingly do something like that to themselves.

Apr 28, 2014, 08:13 AM
    Thank you for you're answer and I really hope that it goes away
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 08:15 AM
    You gave yourself frostbite. Stupid thing to do.

Every action ion has a consequence. You may live with this the rest of your life.

Apr 28, 2014, 08:23 AM
    Yeah I was'nt really thinking was it was capable of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to ot get a scar from doing salt and ice challenge 7 minutes [ 3 Answers ]

I did the ice and slat challenge for about more then six minutes now I have a up rising skin circle where I did it and am worried about a scare I have been soaking it warm water and it went down and looks a little better but what else should I do .I Swear I will never do a challenge again at all...

Salt and ice challenge. [ 7 Answers ]

I did the salt and ice challenge. I have a really little blister. It isn't blue or purple it's just pinkish/red. Should I go to the doctor or just let it go away. And how long will it take to go away??

Salt and ice challenge! [ 3 Answers ]

I did the salt and icr challenge I held it on for a minute and it has blisters what can I do with out seeing a doctor or telling my mom?

Help? Ice and salt challenge! [ 8 Answers ]

So I did the Salt and Ice Challenge. Its where you put salt on your skin and put an ice cube. So I was bored and I've done it before and it never did anything So I tried it again but now it made some kind of pinkish little bump and it burns a lot. Its driving me crazy because when I look at my...

Ice & salt Challenge, big scar, is this bad? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, while I was going home with my friend, he said, we shuld do the ice & salt challenge, I had no idea what it is, so I tried it, except we used SNOW instead of ICE, I held it for 2 minutes, and after releasing it, I got scared less, my skin was like clay, after I came back home it was...

View more questions Search