Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bones site Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 05:13 PM
    My dog has allergies,shots don't last what can I give him? He sounds full of mucus
    I give him shots about once a month. But they don't last. He sounds like he could choke on his mucus. He is a boxer 64lbs about 7 ish A rescue dog, so not sure about the age.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
    Is he on any oral antihistamines? If not, maybe those would benefit him along with the allergy shots.

There are also allergy drops that you can purchase through your vet. Samples are taken from the dog and a serum is created that is suppose to help relieve the allergy issues. Its by Heska. Heska - ALLERCEPT® – Allergy Testing and Treatment Program: canine, feline, and equine serum IgE testing and immunotherapy for cats and dogs..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't have any Zubrin for my dog. Is there something else I can give her to relieve [ 3 Answers ]

I am out of my dogs zubrin. (doggy tylenol) I would like to know if I would have something l can give her. Can't get to the vet until tomorrow.

If my dog don't eat because he have heart worms what do I give him? [ 3 Answers ]

If my dog won't eat because he have heart worms mhat do I give him?

Dog Allergies [ 1 Answers ]

My healthy 9 year old Maltese woke up with red marks on her belly and biting her paws and scratching a lot. She threw up yellow foam this morning and won't eat. What could be wrong with her?

Rabie shots where to give them [ 4 Answers ]

Where do you give dogs there rabie shots behind the skin or in muscle?

View more questions Search