Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    change1113 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Pregnant and lost
    OK, so I am... We'll say young, recently I just found out I was pregnant. Im OK with the pregnancy, I know I can't have abortion. The really messy part is this the dad, who I am currently dating I don't have many feelings for. We've dated on and off for a little over three years, the very longest we were ever apart was six months where I met and what I feel like fell in love with another guy-Who I broke up with cause I freaked out when things were so perfect, not a fight, not even an argument. Anyway I guess while I was trying to give the guy I actually care for space I just hooked up with an ex (the dad) because of the convience... maybe, or maybe because I was drunk. Ive really got myself in a mess... BAD! I probably sound like a horrible person, but I really can't help my feelings I want to love the dad but I don't.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Think to do what's best for your child to come.
    Think of her well being besides yours.
    Think for 2.
    change1113 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by change1113
    ok, so I am... We'll say young, recently I just found out i was pregnant. Im ok with the pregnancy, I know I can't have abortion. The really messy part is this the dad, who I am currently dating I dont have many feelings for. we've dated on and off for a little over three years, the very longest we were ever apart was six months where I met and what I feel like fell in love with another guy-Who I broke up with cause I freaked out when things were so perfect, not a fight, not even an arguement. anyways I guess while I was trying to give the guy I actually care for space I just hooked up with an ex (the dad) because of the convience...maybe, or maybe becuase I was drunk. Ive really got myself in a mess... BAD!! I probably sound like a horrible person, but I really can't help my feelings I want to love the dad but I dont.
    I try, but what is best for the child, Ive already fallen In love with it, I know I can provide, and I have loving family, but the dad is only going to stick around If we are togther. He has alredy voiced that clearly.
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 4, 2007, 07:35 AM
    You can do it. Things are so complicated in life. Here is the deallio, Ths father of your child needs toacknowledge through actions his paternity not word nor through a past act but present and future actions. His participation will reveal his feelings for your child. If he doesn't love the child how will he love you. If he finds someone in the meantime to fill in between the birth of your child and now then there is your anser also. He AND you created this child and should at the very least be there for yo through this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost cause? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people I need some advice. I am 26 and have been talking to a very attractive young lady of 23 that I met through a friend. We started hanging out and seeing each other every weekend and would talk everyday when we had the time. We were really taking things slow and it seemed like...

I am lost [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I have never used one of this bulletin posting sites before and I am not sure how they work... but I don't know where else to turn. I am 24 years old and have been through many travels in my life. One thing that has never been a part of my life is religion. Neither one of my parents...

Lost [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 29 and I feel like I'm a mess. My major issue is confrontation. Im always getting dumped on by people, feeling like a doormat, and I feel like I don't know how to nip things in the bud and put people in their place, whether formal situations or informal. I don't know how to establish myself...

Lost [ 18 Answers ]

Ok so the first season has just finished in the UK and I'm even more confused than ever!! What on earth is going on ? Is that why it's called LOST as everyone has lost the plot? What's your theory on the whole story? Season 2 starts in the spring, but I can't wait so I'm going to have to...

I am lost [ 5 Answers ]

I am writing because I need some advice from people who don't know me. I am with the father of my child we have been together on and off for the last 8 years. He is the love of my life and I knew this from the moment I met him 8 years ago. We moved to a new city together 9 months ago. I left our...

View more questions Search