Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roverlei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 08:38 AM
    Name of song sought
    In the music video, a man and a woman are dressed in pink and blue adidas trackpants (somewhat taking the mick out of 80s clips). They are late 20s/early 30s. Clip appears to have been filmed on a British council estate. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

I think my friend is being sought by Satan [ 7 Answers ]

My friend had some issues a few years back. He tried to kill himself with medicines and alcohol. And it worked but not for long. He came back. He said that while he was gone, he felt sad. Said it was the worst feeling he ever had in his life. Well a few months after that, he started seeing things...

How to Use E-Bay Advice sought [ 5 Answers ]

I am technically challenged in so many ways and yet I want to be able to do stuff Online. I tried to do E-bay, thought it was simple. I have CD's and Books I would like To try and sell. I know I need a Pay Pal account. Is there any advice... I mean something That makes the whole process...

Whole House Generator - Opinions Sought [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been reading about household backup generators that run off NG/LPG indefinitely. Does anyone have an opinion as to their value in a hurricane zone? (Central FL) We're new to the area and haven't experienced our first big storm yet and I was looking at different preparation plans.

A/c split ductless recommendation sought [ 3 Answers ]

So, my wife wants to add a/c to a 400 s.f. room in our home, so I'm thinking something I can do with a split - condenser hung under rafters of our one story ranch home, and the fan/thermostat unit in the area she wants cooled. I looked at a mitsubishi, but it required 220vac 20amp (?could be...

Bush TV manufacturers contact sought [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bush TV for which we have lost the remote control - I would like to get in touch with the manufacturer to see if I can purchase a new one from them, but am having no success with finding a listing for them on the web - can anyone help, please ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.