Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yolo_Oloy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2014, 09:26 AM
    Not invited to a party?
    So me and this guy are friends, we talk every night online and he goes to my school. He also sends me lots of hearts and kisses when were texting as well, but I've heard he does that to every girl. Anyway, he's having this massive party for his birthday in a night club and he's invited every single person in our year EXCEPT FOR ME! I don't understand why he hasn't invited me because we talk like best friends and we've never had fights or anything. I'm really annoyed that I wasn't invited, since everybody is talking about the party, and yes, it really is bothering me that much that I had to come onto this website and ask. Why has he not invited me?

Thanks for any answers :)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 09:27 AM
    Soooo....I understand your situation but I have to ask...how do you think we would know why you weren't invited?

Have you tried talking to him about it and asking?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Ask him why you weren't invited. Maybe it was an oversight somehow.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2014, 09:35 AM
    I agree... personally my crystal ball is broken and parts have been on backorder for like forever...

Ask him... maybe it was an accidental oversight.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 10:04 AM
    Ask him. Maybe it was an oversight.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 01:22 PM
    If he had a long list, maybe you were not the only one he knew that was not on it. Maybe others are wondering too; maybe you should send him a text asking if... try it, doesn't hurt to ask and if his answer is negative, then move on and forget about this little negative blip in your personal life. You will experience many as we all do !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why wasn't I invited to my friend's party? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had a sweet 16 yesterday and she didn't invite me. I have been friends with her for a long time, last year we used to eat lunch together everyday at school and I don't understand why she didn't invite me. I didn't do anything to her. Does she hate me? Why wouldn't she incite me?

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

Invited to this huge club party.I'm nervous! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, Okay one of buddies told me to come to this huge party at this club. Huge meaning like hundreds of people (19-22 years). Some I know(not very comfortable with them) and others I don't. I want to go and have fun but I'm getting nervous thinking about my social skills and how I'm going to...

Not Invited [ 9 Answers ]

My Niece is getting married and I was not invited to the Wedding however I would like to attend the Church ceremony, My Question is this can I attend the ceremony and not get thrown out of the Church buy the Priest and or his helpers ? :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search