Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2014, 08:53 AM
    Guy troubles
    So this guy and I hit it off pretty well. We meet a few times and talked over the phone. My friend hooked us up. Now all the sudden he isn't talking to me and I'm not sure of what to do. My friend says that he likes me but is confused because he doesn't know if I like him because he says I'm too basic whatever that means. I'm not sure if I should tell him or wait till he comes around.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2014, 08:57 AM
    If he is confused about this issue, think of what a relationship with him is going to be like. I can see the writing on the wall and I am not even there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2014, 09:14 AM
    My opinion... forget him... find someone that actually has an idea of what they want. Don't waste time on someone that can't make their mind up.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2014, 09:16 AM
    You haven't really invested too much time or anything into him yet. If he's flakey now does he become more or less flakey later on? More flakey would not be a good thing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2014, 10:23 AM
    If it ain't clicking then don't worry about it. Why should you do anything, especially all you got are his actions, and a friends opinion, and neither amounted to squat, or something you should act on. You really don't know what's going on with him, or what he means when he talks to your friend.

Do nothing but your own thing, for yourself. Be careful of your matchmaking friend. Good intention can have lousy outcomes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Guy troubles [ 5 Answers ]

So I kind of like this guy and he is one grade older than me (9th and 10th grade) but one my good friends is like OBSESSED with him... idk what to do cause she is like a girble ("girl bible") following person. I don't want to tell her because then she will be really mad at me but I don't want to...

Guy troubles [ 2 Answers ]

So this guy I text a lot. He is 2 years older than me which is my brothers grade. So I find it weird if my brother found out that we were talking. Well I've seen him at the pool twice now but he's always wit his friends and I juss don't have the guts to go talk to him. I'm usually not shy around...

Guy Troubles [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, OK so there is this guy I like and I can really tell that he likes me to. Well I try to start conversations with him and we do talk and he's so sweet to me. But I get so nervous around him and I just go blank around him sometimes. I mean there have been times when we have had some...

Guy troubles! [ 11 Answers ]

I like this guy and he's new in my school. I've never talked to him and I don't think he notices me. I can't dress to impress because I go to a private school and have a uniform. What are some conver sation starters? Oh and by the way I'm in 7th grade. And I'm 13years old. I think he's nice...

Guy Troubles. [ 21 Answers ]

I asked this guy if he liked me. He took a real long time to anser so instead of waiting I asked him to a school dance. He said no lets just be friends. But then again, and I want ppls opinions on this, do you think if I hadn't pushed his anser he wouldve eventually said yes? We're still friends...

View more questions Search