Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vl1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2014, 02:05 AM
    Removal of baffle
    I have a 2003 Honda CRF 230f and I have removed the baffle.
    Will this ruin the bike in anyway in the long or short term as I am a bit unsure.

Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2014, 05:32 AM
    Why did you remove it? Other than to make more noise?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L110 drive belt removal need diagram for removal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 42 inch deck. I am trying to replace the drive belt I cannot get the steering shaft out so I can get the belt off I have everything loose but that shaft with the sprocket on the end. If I had a diagram to see I might be able to take it off.

Soffit baffle [ 0 Answers ]

My house has Tray Ceilings in two rooms. After inspecting my attic ventilation I noticed that there is no air channel from the soffit vents in these areas. So I try to install some baffles. The problem is the insullation is filling the 6" (2"X6" rafters) void and the baffles do not push all the...

Electrical baffle [ 3 Answers ]

I have come across a sub panel/ 50 amp/ 220 .It is for a garage, very small. When I put the tester on the legs, (leg to ground, 110/ other leg to ground, 110, both together, 220) everty thing seems normal. but, I wired plugs off a 20 amp breaker from this box and they are showing me I have 110,...

Torrent removal or computer removal? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals There are now all of these feeds on the computer...

View more questions Search