Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sher2013 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2014, 02:50 PM
    I-751
    I am presently filling out the I-751 form to remove my conditional status of 2 yrs. However, during my 2 yrs I had a child. Should I include his name in Part4 of the form?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 23, 2014, 03:25 PM
    For conditional resident children, they are included in Part 5 of the form. Make sure you include their 'A' number and also make sure you state they are a US citizen.

Apr 23, 2014, 04:17 PM
    I-751 form to removs conditional status
    How can I put my child that I had during marriage here in part 5 and part 5 is mainly for person with disabilities and impairment. Please explain

Apr 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
    I also do not have a 'A' # formy child. I only have a birth certificate

Apr 23, 2014, 05:29 PM
    Hello
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Apr 23, 2014, 05:35 PM
    Part 4 says "List all your children". So you need to list all your children who are alive at the time you fill out this form. It doesn't matter when they were born or their immigration status. If they don't have an A-number, leave it blank or write "none".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-751 [ 2 Answers ]

My cousin sister she live in New Jersey. She have a question regarding immigration. She filed her I-751 on Feb ’16 2013 and her finger print done on March’19 2013. On April 9, 2013 they get fight each other and she call the cops and file the report against him about harassment... then after she not...

My I-751 and our taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Please am Filing to remove my condition on my green card I-751, but there is a Mistake on our marital status she is a U.S citizen we had mistenly filed single on the two forms please will this be a Problem we already have every other document required please will this affect our form if submitted?

I-751 petition [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has 1 year extension from I-751 petition. Can I file my income tax as head of household? Will tat affect his status?

I-751 [ 1 Answers ]

I got married 2 years ago and had an interview for my first green card. Next year I am applying for the 2nd one but the officer who interviewed us said we won't need to go to an interview again. We only need to send our documents with this I-751 form. Is this a normal situation? Why they don't need...

I 751,form [ 1 Answers ]

I 751Please I need some help1) What's next after just filling for divorce ,waiting more than one year for the approve I751 being married more than 4 years but separate since January and with a recent letter saying my case was transfer from Florida to Vermont. 2)If I request Medicaid for been...

View more questions Search