Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorcind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Can I claim as a business expense the lease payment of a car not under my name?
    My partner leased a car and Im using it for business. I don't have my name in the lease. Can I claim the lease payment as a business expense?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 22, 2014, 11:00 AM
    Are you actually paying the lease?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a collection agency garnish an expense payment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live in Georgia and was wondering can a collection agency garnish an expense payment that is to be submitted to me and then paid towards my corporate credit card?

Wages, SST, Medicare, Car donation, business expense etc [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a citizen of India and was on F-1 from Aug 2001 to Jan2007, and on OPT working as a researcher in KS from Jan2007 to Jan2008. I filed my taxes (Form-1040) through the legal services and would appreciate your expert opinion on some of my questions and concerns. 1) Does the...

Expense Claim on 2007 Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

So, I have started my own Avon business with hopes of having a much bigger business of my very own in the future. It's tax season, as we all know, and I am trying to figure out how to handle claiming my Avon and home office expenses. I am not sure that Avon will send me a 1099 because I didn't...

Can they reposess my car after they agree to payment arrangements and take my payment [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a car in 06 and I have been paying on it every two weeks. I have been a little behind but I still pay or talk to someone about when I will pay... I have never lost communication with these people. I am only one payment and some late charges behind Monday I made a payment on the due date of...

Statute of limitation of payment in car accident claim [ 2 Answers ]

I needed to know what is the statute of limitations in Pennsylvania on the amount of days a insurance company out of state has to pay the monies agreed upon during a settlement in philadelphia federal court. Court date was 05/18/2007 Papers signed and notirized 05/22/2007 Overnighted to Florida...

View more questions Search