Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12bob12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2014, 04:37 AM
    Piercings, which one to get?
    I already have my first and second lobes and my tragus pierced but I want another piercing which is clamp-free which one should I get? Have you got any suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 22, 2014, 04:46 AM
    Kind of hard to judge seeing as we don't know what you look like with your other piercings.

Apr 22, 2014, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Kind of hard to judge seeing as we don't know what you look like with your other piercings.
    Oh okaaay thankyouu anyway :P
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 22, 2014, 07:03 AM
    Since you can peirce almost any part of your body, the sky is the limit. Nipple, prince albert (I don't know if you're a girl or guy), rectal, dermal, septum, lip, eyebrow, cheek, and anything else. The piercing method will vary based on where you go. Any piercing can be done with a needle or a clamp. So... What do you want pierced? A few things to think about, some piercings will grow out and leave a scar, most will leave a scar if you let them grow out, if the piercing is in a sensitive area it could become desensitized or over sensitized, and there is a chance for serious infection with ANY and ALL piercings. Good luck!

Apr 22, 2014, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Since you can peirce almost any part of your body, the sky is the limit. Nipple, prince albert (I don't know if you're a girl or guy), rectal, dermal, septum, lip, eyebrow, cheek, and anything else. The piercing method will vary based on where you go. Any piercing can be done with a needle or a clamp. So... What do you want pierced? A few things to think about, some piercings will grow out and leave a scar, most will leave a scar if you let them grow out, if the piercing is in a sensitive area it could become desensitized or over sensitized, and there is a chance for serious infection with ANY and ALL piercings. Good luck!
    Imma girl lol and yeah, I was thinking on getting another piercing on my ear

By the way thanks for the advice :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercings [ 10 Answers ]

I will be 16 in a few days and I want my belly button pierced. I want to know what people think when they see someone with their belly button pierced. And how much does it cost to get?

Piercings [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I just turned 13 resently and my mom let me go and get my cartilage and bellybutton pierced today.The issue is that the lady failed to inform me not to submerge the piercings in water and to not take a bath but I did an now I'm freaking out because I'm afraid they're both going to be...

Self piercings [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't got any piercings, and I want my cartilage done, I was thinking of doing it myself. What do you need to get to make it safe? What will happen if you don't clean you piercing?

Are piercings OK? [ 8 Answers ]

I just received my certificate to become a sub... In my class our instructors said any tattoos are allowed (which to me is crazy) but what about piercing?? ... I know of 2 TAs that have nose studs... ... I have a tiny diamond nose stud and a diamond monroe that is flush with my skin... I don't...

Piercings [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, OK I have a 4 month old industrial peircing and it has these little bumps on the ends of each hole and I use sea salt and once and a while peroxide, do anyone know what else I can do to make them go away or will they go away in time, cause I know it takes 6 months to a year to heal.

View more questions Search