Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ears13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 08:37 PM
    How to wire a welder
    I just bought a welder with no plug on it and it has three wires what one is brown one is green with a yellow strip and the last one is blue. It says it's a dual 110/220 how do I wire it up and with what?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2014, 11:11 PM
    Check the owners manual for the wiring. If you didn't get one when you bought the unit get in touch with the manufacturer and request one .

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I hook up my welder to my generator the generator has a 4 wire plug my welder is [ 0 Answers ]

Can I hook up my welder to my generator the gen. has a 4 wire 240v plug welder is 3 wire?

I am trying to install a 3 wire welder to a drye outlet. Does the ground wire go toL [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install a 3 wire welder to a drye outlet. Does the ground wire go to The "L" shaped prong and the ehite and black wire to the angles flat prongs ?

How to wire my home welder [ 7 Answers ]

Hi , I have a AC 225 amp Linclon welder (w/3 wire plug) Input S Phase 230volts 50 amps Output 225 amps max at 25 arc volts I got # 6 wire , 50 amp breaker and a three wire receptical

Wire a 3phase welder with 1phase power ? [ 2 Answers ]

Have heard this can be done but wanted to get some help. Have a three phase welder and wondered if I can directly wire a single phase line to it? I realize I would loose 66% of the out put which is fine but just wanted to know if it can be done. If so were do I put the single phase lines to? There...

220 for welder 4 wire to 3 wire [ 1 Answers ]

My garage is wired with a 220 outlet but the plug is for a dryer so I got the outlet I needed the new outlet has 3 conections the old one has 4 I know the red and black are hot but not sure what to do with the white and ground should they be connected to gether or do I not use the white well...

View more questions Search