Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 6, 2014, 03:00 PM
    Oh heck, 'YAWN', what else is new with you No one ?

Let me wave my wand and your family will go away, and you will be homeless, witih no money or connections. OK.

Have you ever seen homeless people on the streets of Toronto with their sleeping bags and pets with them. Oh, wait, now they are in parks but they still can't wash.

Oh, wait again, you dont like people, living in a park in a tent with a pet would not be for you. You would have to live under the Gardiner Expressway in the garbage with maybe Rob Ford.
    Noone2014 Posts: 155, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2014, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Everyone your age makes wrong decisions all the time... (that's what parents are there for, to help you learn to make the right ones). But adults make the wrong decisions as well... some more than others... I don't know ANY who have not made a bad decision in the last month or two much less the last year or more.

What matters more than the fact that you made a wrong decision... is that you learn from your mistakes to not make them a second or third time.

Believe me... there are adults that never learn that lesson. Look at people who have been married 3 or more times as one example.
    Well I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only person out there to make the wrong choices. I try to make the right decisions but I'm too much of a coward to do the hard things and always chose the easy way. And then I get myself into even worse situations. No wonder why my mum is so disappointed in me. God I hate that word I'd rather her be mad at me
    Noone2014 Posts: 155, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2014, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Oh heck, 'YAWN', what else is new with you No one ?

Let me wave my wand and your family will go away, and you will be homeless, witih no money or connections. OK.

Have you ever seen homeless people on the streets of Toronto with their sleeping bags and pets with them. Oh, wait, now they are in parks but they still can't wash.

Oh, wait again, you dont like people, living in a park in a tent with a pet would not be for you. You would have to live under the Gardiner Expressway in the garbage with maybe Rob Ford.
    I don't want my family to go away. I know I have a good life. I do like people. I don't want to be a burden to my family anymore just want to have the courage to make the right choices and not disappoint people in my life. I have seen homeless people and I appreciate the fact that I have a home to live in and are taken care of. I know some people are not so lucky and I shouldn't complain about my silly little problems thanks for reminding me that
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 6, 2014, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone2014 View Post
    I know some people are not so lucky and I shouldn't complain about my silly little problems thanks for reminding me that
    You are welcome. Most of us here come from a simpler time and we had minor growing up problems, but we got through them to be fully functioning worthwhile adults. You will too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop feeling unhappy, help? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up a while ago. A few months after that we met up, he wanted to reconcile whereas I needed to confess that I cheated on him. It happened during a very rocky part of our relationship- I was deeply unhappy and he was never emotionally available enough to discuss it. Well I told...

How do I stop being feeling this way? Someone please help me [ 1 Answers ]

As a child my dad worked offshore for a few months at a time and whenever he was home he was very angry and violent. Now that I am older I don't speak to him and rarely see him (my choice). That's some background.. I hate feeling this way and know it is wrong but I feel very possessive over my...

I can't stop feeling sick! [ 19 Answers ]

Whenever I eat something, within the first few bites I feel as if I'm going to up chuck at any given moment. It's not every time, but its often enough! I tried to eat a chicken wrap (I love chicken) for lunch the other day, I took one bite and nearly lost my breakfast as soon as I swallowed,...

When will I stop feeling like this [ 11 Answers ]

I was married and had 2 beautiful girls, we were broke but happy for a while our marriage broke up and I met someone else who I now have 2 little boys to. We own our own home and the 6 of us live together but I am not the same parent I was to the girls. I guess I should also mention that I have...

Why can't I stop feeling like this... [ 24 Answers ]

I am scared to death that I have fallen in love with pete. I have allowed myself to open up and let Pete in - but I am so scared that he is going to hurt me now that I have done so - I have never known any different. I feel so vulberable - even though I now he is not like the others.

View more questions Search