Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    one4fun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 04:25 AM
    Why dog can't gain weight
    My sister has two 3yr old bahounds,the girl one is of good weight& is all energy.Then the male dog is way too thin ribs hind legs bones sticking out has not much energy eyes look sad much more droopyer and becoming unable to get up and down as much,and believe it they both eat the same amounts and sometimes they get to eat two times a day also.The male was healther up until year ago then the weight just kept coming off and will not gain Nothing and the girl does?Please help us we are very worried and we have tried the deworming thing nothing changed?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 08:49 AM
    What does the vet say?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 09:30 AM
    You either let the dog suffer and die or take it to the vet. Has it been to the vet yet and if not, why not? We can't diagnose a sick animal online and to deny it treatment is abuse as far as I can see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help gain dog weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rednose pitbull who is three years old and he is not gaining weight. He is skinny and his ribs show and I really want him to gain weight and not look like that I feed him constantly but it's not changing. What can I do to help him gain weight? What do I need to help him gain weight? Please...

Weight gain on dog [ 9 Answers ]

I have gotten a 2 year old rescue dog, he was basically in a cage for the first 2 years of his life. He now has a large yard to run in. He runs in a figure 8 in the back of the yard, and runs as fast as he can for hours. I have to bring him inside sometimes to get him to stop running. From all...

My dog want gain weight [ 7 Answers ]

My little dog will be one on valentines day I have had him for two months he has went through at least 12 or 13 different foods he likes them when I bring them home every time but it dose not last nomore than two or three days then he will not touch anything I trade with something different and he...

How to get my dog to gain a little weight [ 7 Answers ]

:p Okay here is the thing.. I have a husky and she is 2 yrs old and weighs 70lbs.. Now I know she is the right weight and my vets always tell me that she is fine but I want her to be at least 85lbs.. She is my baby and I kind of want her to be a little bigger than what she really is suppose to! I...

I need my dog to gain weight [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering I have a dog is an american pitbull terrier but he doesn't gain weight I already used redcell to see if that would help but it doesn't I mean he does gain weight but his body doesn't change he looks the same but heavier so I would like to know if any one knows how to make...

View more questions Search