Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyBroke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2014, 03:44 PM
    Should I make a thank you card for teacher day?
    I'm in high school and my high school doesn't celebrate teacher's day.
    This is my second year of high school and last year I had this really nice teacher that I really liked
    But last year I didn't write her a thank you card, She is not my teacher this year but she has helped me with some school stuff. Would it be awkward to make her a thank you card. I feel like its going to be Awkward because she wasn't my teacher this year and because my school doesn't celebrate it.

Also I have anxiety and I might have a panic attack right before giving her the card so do you have any tips on how to calm down when having a panic attack??
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 04:57 PM
    I think it would be OK to give her a card. Just give it to her and walk away. There is never anything wrong with letting a person know you appreciate them
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 05:23 PM
    Does she have a mailbox at school?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 01:47 AM
    I often get notes, or small gifts from students, a card is very proper to do. You can also just leave it on their desk. But no need to say anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Must a teacher's aide who gets about 5 weeks off make $455 week to be exempt? [ 1 Answers ]

Our instructional assistants in a small school get almost 5 weeks off when the school closes during breaks, holidays... The beginning salary is just under the $455 per week minimum. Are the employees still nonexempt although they technically only work 47 weeks per year and get paid for all 52?

Movie song teacher teacher can't you see [ 0 Answers ]

A movie from the early 90's late 80's about a kid playing in his room and going to different places

X sent a b-day card [ 7 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and I was devastated. I offered her the engagement ring, I was going to give her, and never got a response. I groveled and she stole my pride and dignity - she never came back. She started seeing her new roommate. Now she sent me a birthday card. What do I do?...

How can I make my teacher forgive me my betrayal? [ 26 Answers ]

I submitted it in wrong topic first, I am sos sorry! It will not be repeted. I have a problem, that I know I simply should drop, but it hurts me a lot that I could have made such a bad thing to someone. I really need to know, if there is some chance for this man to ever forgive me. My first...

View more questions Search