Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LubbieBubby Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2014, 12:11 AM
    Please help
    Hello there. Please help me. I'm 14 years old, almost 15, and I know I am very young. Unfortunately I have been sexually active with my lover. This is not exactly the problem though. We hardly ever had sex without a condom, which is dangerous, I get it. I have always gotten my period after vaginal sex. We have recently agreed to only have anal sex, because we thought it was the safer alternative. The issue is, early in the month, we have done it once again, but this time, he ejaculated a little inside of me anus. I was nervous as well as him, so he thoroughly check my vagina to make sure none of the seeped out of my anus and into my vagina. He said he saw nothing and was careful not to touch me in that area. I tried to clean myself as well as possible and when we finished, my dad came to pick me up. In the car ride home, I felt something warm on my vagina. I got scared and didn't know if it was the small amount of that could have been left or if it was just my own "wetness." As soon as I got home, I douched with lemon juice in both my vagina and anus in a panic. After that, I have been taking vitamin c (2 tablets, a few times a day, each tablet is 1000mg) to try and provoke my period. I have also been drinking lots of coffee with cinnamon (once or twice every day). Is it possible that I am pregnant? I have an irregular period so I cannot tell. I have been getting slight cramps here and there, but they don't last long. I get pre-period pains as well, so I can't tell what is going on. If you think I'm pregnant and I don't get my period, what should I do? I cannot tell my parents (personal reasons). I was also trying to wait until I got my period to let my mom know that I may have a yeast infection (this is due to masturbation under a bathtub faucet without protecting my vagina properly) because of what the doctor might find and tell my mother. Thank you so much for all the help and sorry for the long message. Any advice is appreciated, and please don't be rude. I'm aware of my mistake and I'm trying to learn from it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 12:21 AM
    Douching will actually help you get pregnant, not prevent it.

If you are not prepared to be a mother, and you aren't, stop having sex.

Do you realize how dangerous pregnancy is to you at your age?

Apr 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Douching will actually help you get pregnant, not prevent it.

If you are not prepared to be a mother, and you aren't, stop having sex.

Do you realize how dangerous pregnancy is to you at your age?
    I understand that it's dangerous, and I do regret it. We actually did just agree all together to stop having sex after that moment. I wasn't aware about the douching part though :L thank you for informing me of that. I will try to be much more careful from here on out. Like I said, I do feel as though I'm getting some small period cramps from time to time. I've made a huge mistake and hopefully me and my partner can follow through with the no sex. I do want children, but WAY later in the future
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 07:59 AM
    So I find it funny that you think anal sex is a safe alternative....perhaps it will keep the chances of pregnancy to a minimum but it is no way a safe alternative for 2 underaged kids that don't know what they are doing...you should just realize that you're not old enough or responsible enough for sex of any kind and just let it go.

Apr 20, 2014, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    So I find it funny that you think anal sex is a safe alternative....perhaps it will keep the chances of pregnancy to a minimum but it is no way a safe alternative for 2 underaged kids that don't know what they are doing...you should just realize that you're not old enough or responsible enough for sex of any kind and just let it go.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it was helpful and I appreciate it nonetheless. I understand that anal is the safe alternative when it comes to transmitting STD's and such. That was foolish on my part. I wasn't thinking and I am completely owning up to my mistakes. It's probably true that I don't understand what I'm doing either, and I realize I'm not old enough. I honestly felt ready at the time even though in the back of my mind I knew it was not. It's just the "feeling" of the moment and now me and my partner both understand that we are not ready for this yet, and we agreed that we would wait until it is the right time to do it again. Again, thank you very much.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2014, 09:29 AM
    You might have made a typo in your post... but in case you didn't, anal sex is NOT the safe alternative when it comes to transmitting STD's of all types either... it actually increases your chances of contracting them. The tissue is delicate and far thinner.

Also consider over 28% of the people your age have HPV... so consider a rectum a rectum covered in warts... inside and out...

The two holes are very close and clothing rubs back and forth when you walk... making that small distance effectively significantly less.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 20, 2014, 10:20 AM
    The bottom line here is you won't know if you are pregnant until you miss your period. If you do, you need to wait about 2 weeks to take a test.

You do sound like a fairly mature girl, but you are still not an adult and you and your boyfriend need to stop playing adult games.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 10:20 AM
    You have owned your mistakes, and the fear has made you rethink how you conduct yourself. GOOD!! The rest you will just have to wait and see about being pregnant, and have no diseases. Whatever your personal reasons are for not talking to your mom privately, they will mean NOTHING if indeed you are pregnant, or need to see a doctor for disease testing. It's a big mistake not to get some guidance and advice from mom on how to be a woman(?), and protect yourself, before you screw up because you assumed, presumed but DON'T know.

Your BF doesn't know squat either, so I hope you stick to your words if you get through this with a good outcome. Please keep us posted.

Apr 20, 2014, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You might have made a typo in your post... but in case you didn't, anal sex is NOT the safe alternative when it comes to transmitting STD's of all types either... it actually increases your chances of contracting them. The tissue is delicate and far thinner.

Also consider over 28% of the people your age have HPV... so consider a rectum a rectum covered in warts... inside and out...

The two holes are very close and clothing rubs back and forth when you walk... making that small distance effectively significantly less.
    I understand that it is not safer in terms of what STD's can be transmitted. It was stupid of me to do this, but I know for a fact that my boyfriend is perfectly healthy. When we first got together, I had told him that he would have to get tested for diseases and such, and he agreed with no problem. He was very understanding but at the time, we were not thinking about having sex at all. Although this is the case, it doesn't excuse the fact that it was still done. Thank you for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    The bottom line here is you won't know if you are pregnant until you miss your period. If you do, you need to wait about 2 weeks to take a test.

You do sound like a fairly mature girl, but you are still not an adult and you and your boyfriend need to stop playing adult games.
    Okay, thank you. Hopefully I will not miss my period and if I do, I will definitely take a test and see what needs to happen from there. And you are completely right. I try my best to be mature and a well educated girl, but right now I'm behaving just like an immature teen and I always thought I was better than that. I want to change that and we have stopped

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You have owned your mistakes, and the fear has made you rethink how you conduct yourself. GOOD!! The rest you will just have to wait and see about being pregnant, and have no diseases. Whatever your personal reasons are for not talking to your mom privately, they will mean NOTHING if indeed you are pregnant, or need to see a doctor for disease testing. It's a big mistake not to get some guidance and advice from mom on how to be a woman(?), and protect yourself, before you screw up because you assumed, presumed but DON'T know.

Your BF doesn't know squat either, so I hope you stick to your words if you get through this with a good outcome. Please keep us posted.
    I will talk to my mom or a trusted adult if worst comes to worst. I will try to keep you posted on this. We will stick to our word. It was just a mistake and I think I know better now. Thank you very much
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2014, 12:30 PM
    Agreeing to get tested means nothing... who was going to do the testing for a minor without being paid to do it? Was it actually done? Also keep in mind some things have a long incubation time (some are years) before a test would detect exposure, they can pass a test yet still be infected by certain things. Most people that are infected with something "look" like someone who would be safe... but aren't, many of they aren't even aware they are infected... certain things can be tramsitted to others by the carrier who might not display any of the symptoms themselves. This appies to everyone of all ages... not just yours... its a very common mistake far too many people of all age groups make. And I do mean ALL age groups...up to and including the elderly.

Apr 20, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Agreeing to get tested means nothing... who was going to do the testing for a minor without being paid to do it? Was it actually done? Also keep in mind some things have a long incubation time (some are years) before a test would detect exposure, they can pass a test yet still be infected by certain things. Most people that are infected with something "look" like someone who would be safe... but aren't, many of they aren't even aware they are infected... certain things can be tramsitted to others by the carrier who might not display any of the symptoms themselves. This appies to everyone of all ages... not just yours... its a very common mistake far too many people of all age groups make. And I do mean ALL age groups...up to and including the elderly.
    Oh no, the test was done, and paid for. I should have added that. It was said that he was completely healthy and clean when we had taken this test last summer. I don't think that he is infected with anything and I pray that I'm right. I know that many people who are carriers of something don't actually look like they are. I have friends like that, and I also know adults like that as well (family, family friends, etc.) I've known this for awhile and that's why I had my boyfriend tested in the first place. He knew it was nothing personal or that I thought he was dirty.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 06:44 PM
    How old is this boy that got tested last year? Did you see the results?

Apr 20, 2014, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How old is this boy that got tested last year? Did you see the results?
    My boyfriend is exactly my age. He is actually about two weeks younger than me. Yes, I did see the results. He is healthy and clean.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 12:09 AM
    So they tested a 14 year old for STD's and such? I find that one hard to believe....sounds more like it was just a physical that he had which is quite different than being tested for STD's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search