Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliceinchains88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Converting m4v
    Is there ANY way that I can change my m4v itunes files to an unprotected file that I will be able to burn to a dvd?? I feel like I've looked everywhere. I even bought tunebite which isn't compatible with windows vista, which I didn't know until after I spent $34 on it. All I want to do is burn these stupid videos I bought. If I would have known that you couldn't burn them to a freakin dvd I would have never bought them, I'm at my wits end!! Please please please can someone help me... and if you say anything about tunebite I'm going to be really angry!!
    Helping1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Don't know if you still have this problem, but I had similar issues when I switched from Win XP to Win Vista. And I'm going to tell you smth about Tunebite, so don't go angry :)
    On XP Tunebite worked perfectly, but on Vista it was completely blind on the video aspect.
    After a few emails back and forth with the support team, I found that if I disabled the hardware acceleration on my video card, I could convert w/o problems. You could try this, maybe it helps

I am using an Intel on-board graphic card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting files [ 2 Answers ]

Hey how do I convert zip/rar files to mp3s

Converting galvanized to something better [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an old mobile home that has galvanized water pipes, and it got a crack in the hot water line so I removed the water heater and cut the pipe a little past the crack. I could really us help on finding out what type of pipe would be the best to replace what I cut out and what the easiest way...

Converting Laptop to TV [ 1 Answers ]

What's the best way to get TV on my laptop? For what price and where? Any answers 'preciated muchly. -Munch

Converting Density [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to help someone out with their homework and I've managed to help her with all kinds of metric conversions. But now I am stuck. The problem is convert 5.3 kg/L to g/cm^3 That's 5.3 kilograms per liter to grams per centimeter cubed.

Converting an equation [ 1 Answers ]

I have an equation that has to do with weirs and flow rates, Q=288.8LH^(3/2) where Q is the discharge rate (gal/hr), L is the opening lenth (inches), and H is the height of the fluid (inches). How do I find a new constant if I where to change Q to (cubic feet/sec.) and L and H to feet? Thank you...

View more questions Search