Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1countrystrong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Why do I go limp while having sex?
    OK I'm 29 and I'm seeing this sexy 33 year old lady, she's looking like a dime. But I can't seem to keep it up. To the point where I don't even want to have sex. Any help please.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 08:22 AM
    Have you been checked out physically. What do you mean looks like a dime? She's round? Skinny? Regardless, she arouses you but you can't perform. Do you use condoms? Maybe switch types or brands. They all fit a little different. Is it a visual or mental thing? You say she's sexy but it isn't what does it for you? We need a little more info.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2014, 08:29 AM
    I'd talk to my doctor if I was you if you haven't had annual complee physicals and bloodwork... that can be a symptom of other serious issues... yet undiagnosed. Like blood pressure issues or Diabetes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going limp during sex why [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and married I love my wife like no other and I have never had this problem before and we have had sex a lot but after we got back together after a long disagreement we have had sex about 13 times not as often as before but only the past 3 times I have been going limp for no reason its...

Why do I go limp during sex. [ 5 Answers ]

What cause me to go limp. I do have a pass history of kidney stones. I drink red bull

Going limp during sex [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I'm 17 and the other day I was having sex in an out doory kind of not so private area... and we were doing are thing I was hard but then as we go along it seemed like I was harder at times then others... then as we were going it just went dead for no reason... this has never happened to me...

Why go limp during sex? [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search