Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tasha14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Not feeling well
    Hey,
    I haven't really been feeling well for about a year already. I have been having headaches, feel nauseous, shaky, and trouble breathing. The doctors haven't really found anything yet, other then that I had skuliosis. I have been going to the chiropractor for about five months already. Are too much adjustments bad for you? And also, does anyone have any ideas to why I might not be feeling well. Can this be something having to do with hormones, or what?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Tasha, I am assuming you are a girl, are you 14 as your nic suggests? If the answers to these questions is yes, I have another question for you...

Have you started your period yet?

These symptoms all very well may be hormone related. It is doubtful that they are related to your scoliosis or the chiropractor.

When you feel nauseous and shaky, could this be when you are hungry? If so this is common when your blood sugar is low. Are you, or have you been tested for, Diabetes?

Trouble breathing... have you been tested for asthma?

Headaches are pretty common for teen girls, so you can take some Tylenol, Advil or Motrin, but stay away from Aspirin.
    thebaldwinfour Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2007, 11:17 PM
    It sounds like you may be having Anxiety or panic attacks. Have you spoken to a doctor about that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

What is this feeling? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and this is my third. I have this pinching feeling in my vigina. Is this normal? Also everyone says you get tired in early pregnant but I don't feel tired at all. Is this normal?

Feeling Sorry For Ones Self [ 4 Answers ]

How can I stop feeling sorry for myself?

Why I got this feeling? [ 24 Answers ]

Hii my name is caroline hey I don't know I love my man but I'm so insecure , n is not I don't trust him but I been hurt lot of time and I'm just scared that happen again , now my question its this normal in person? Please can some body help me because I think I'm going carzy I can't sleep, I...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

View more questions Search