Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cvine25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2014, 09:19 PM
    Lighting/starting problem. Help?!
    I have a 98 harley softail springer fxsts, I recently put a wiring extension on to accustom my new mini apes.. I wired them correctly and matched up all the wires and connected everything back where it needed to go/was before hand.. and I put everything back together and went to start it up and my headlight won't come on, and my bike won't turn over at all... also my left side running light/blinker won't come on.. yet my right side running light does come on but it won't blink when I press the turn signal... my brake light comes on and works when I press the back brake.. and my back blinkers turn on but won't blink... someone please tell me they can help me??
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 18, 2014, 09:53 AM
    If it all worked before you started messing around with it and it doesn't work now...then you have done something wrong. Double check all that you did and be sure that it's correct. Check the fuses too. If it all looks fine, check again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace lighting problem 310301-401 [ 2 Answers ]

Carrier 310301-401 furnace won't go on. Pilot lights but burner will not go on

Recessed lighting problem! Please help! [ 7 Answers ]

I have 6 120 volt recessed lighting fixtures or "cans" installed in my kitchen. While replacing some burned out bulbs (50W halogen GU10) I ran into a problem with one of the fixtures and had to completely take it out, wiring and all. None of the lights worked after that so I tried to re-install the...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Lighting Problem [ 3 Answers ]

My ceiling fan is giving off a very dim light. It is a Hampton Bay Brooksdale model. I have tried using various lightbulbs and various watts. When it was first purchased the lighting worked great but then all of the sudden the light just went dim. What and how can I fix this problem of poor...

Ceiling Fan Lighting problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have just installed a brand new Hampton Bay ceiling fan. The fan comes on but the light that is underneath doesn't. The wiring system that I had came with a male and female plugging unit. I matched up the colors on the plug but the light that is underneath the fan doesn't come on. Any...

Hampton Bay Track Lighting Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I just install 3 8' sections of track lighting. The first section works fine. The 2nd and 3rd sections do not. They are connected by the 90' connectors and look to be fine but the lights do no work. Tried the lights that Do work on the first section also so I know it isn't the lights. Does it...

View more questions Search