Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Countrygirl1011 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Earbuds falling out while running...
    So my earbuds are falling out and I am constantly adjusting them while I run. Its frustrating because I am trying to concentrate on my form and breathing but instead I am bothering with my music. Is there something different I can try? I don't know much about headphones or earbuds. I thought maybe that headphones would be better than earbuds, is there anything out there that is not bulky? I am using an iPod and I have phillips earbuds with squishy inserts I have used each size its comes with... the smalls seem to work the best but I am still constantly pushing them back in my ear. Does the cord of the earbuds cause them to fall out? How can I fix that?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 17, 2014, 02:46 PM
    You might want to look here for some bluetooth ones.
    BLUETOOTH EARBUDS - The Ultimate Resource for Bluetooth Earbuds
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 17, 2014, 03:15 PM
    Stretchy terry cloth headband.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub leaks only when water is running out of tub spout not when shower is running [ 4 Answers ]

Bathtub on 2nd floor is leaking to unfinished basement ceiling below. It only leaks however when the water (both hot and cold) is running out of the tub spout. It does not leak once the shower is turned on--nor does the tub leak when it's draining. Can anyone give a best guess exactly where the...

Where can I get Pig earbuds? [ 6 Answers ]

I saw these really cool Pig earbuds that my friend has... I was wondering where I could get some? http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/green-house-gh-erc-pig-pig-earbuds.jpg

91 honda civic dx suddenly dies while running. Have to hold key on to keep running [ 1 Answers ]

91 honda civic dx suddenly dies while running. I have to hold the key on far right start position to keep the car started. I let off the key and the car dies. Turn the key to the where the starter turns on and hold it there and the car stays running./ Any ideas what this could be?

Only hear from from one side of earbuds when watching movies on Ipod Classic [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a set of skullcandy earbuds for my Ipod Classic 160 gb. When I play music, it works fine, when I go to watch movies, there is only sound from one side of my earbuds. This the second pair I've tried in 24 hrs. HELP! I've messed around with the eq settings, that's how I got the music to...

My condenser fan is running while my heat is running. It's a heil 4-t gas pak 14yrsold [ 1 Answers ]

The condenser fan on my 14 yr old heil 4-ton gas pak is running while the heat is on. I know its not supposed to but I'm not to sure where to start trouble shooting. My first instinct is the control board or the digital thermostat, (7 yrs old ) Can some one point me down the right path?

View more questions Search