Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karukjh7078 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
    Accounting Entry
    1) A company increase their paid up & authorized capital from $100,000 to $1.0M. The directors only pump in $807K. So now the balance sheet shows only $907K for the capital. Meantime there is an outstanding balance of $94,368.74 in the "Amount Due to Director" account. So can I put a journal to transfer the amount from the account to capital account?

2) The company also bought a property from a developer. Currently the property is under construction and the company start paying progressive payment upon work completion in stages. So can I recognized this property as an asset even it's not fully completed? Each time progressive payment made I Dr - Asset and Cr - Bank account. Is this a correct entry?

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

An Accounting Entry [ 1 Answers ]

Bashir is our factory worker and lala Lateef is our creditor. Lala lateef says that cut the bashir's monthly advance from my credit account monthly 4000/- each. Please pass the journel entry in books of accounts. Thanks

Accounting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

The co. purchased office facility 300000 of which 100000 was applicable to the land and 200000 to building. A cash payment of 60000 was made a note payable was issued for the balance of purchased price.

Accounting entry [ 6 Answers ]

Accounting entry for purchases and inventory

Accounting entry [ 4 Answers ]

$44,000.00 of inventory is exchanged for services rendered. $22,000.00 credit is issued to the company the inventory came from. The remainder $22,000.00 will be used as needed. I know you credit inventory for $44,000.00, but what are the other entries?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.