Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DHeRring4414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2014, 06:49 PM
    Sex
    I'm 14 and I ve been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now and we've done everything but sex and I want sex like a lot. I don't know how to bring it up at all and if I do I don't want it to be awkward.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2014, 06:55 PM
    Do you want to be a mother? Do you know how painful pregnancy and labor and delivery is?

You don't really think we are going to tell you how to bring up this subject, do you? You are too young for the ramifications of sex.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 16, 2014, 05:16 AM
    Sex is not recreation. Its something entered into between two people in a long term committed relationship. Three months at 14 does not qualify.

Sexual Intercourse should not be practiced unless one is physically, financially and emotionally prepared to have a child. You don't qualify on any of the three.

Stop trying to play adult games when you are not an adult.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 05:59 AM
    What you have to do in my opinion, is to control yourself. You've already gone too far by the sounds of it, and the only thing stopping you from full blown sex, is your boyfriend. I find it funny, that something so serious as a sexual relationship, isn't even on the table for discussion. In other words, if you can't even talk about it to your potential partner, you shouldn't even be considering it.

And what would that talk be about do you think. Responsibility? Pregnancy? I hope you are at least smart enough to realize that the consequences of what you are considering doing, far outweigh the risk of satisfying sexual urges.

There is only one way not to get pregnant, and that is not to have sex. We hear all the time how the pill didn't work, the condom didn't work, he pulled out, etc. etc. and still people like you get pregnant, and then complain that they can't cope with a baby, and school, and an absent boyfriend who is also not ready to be a responsible father. So, your parents get stuck dealing with you and a baby, and no doubt taxpayers who foot the bill to make sure the baby has food, shelter, and diapers. Once the baby comes, you don't factor into it- the baby's health a safety is the only priority.

Your entire life is put on hold. Your friends disappear to do things teenagers should be doing- that is not having sex- and carry on with their dreams of finishing high school, going on to college, becoming independent under their own steam, developing relationships that actually work, getting married, having children, and living a life they have created for themselves. Sex is not a priority, or at the top of their list in other words, like it is with you.

And what will you be creating?

What do you want out of your life? Can you see yourself in five years from now, heading off to university, with plans to become a professional of some sort? Do you want to eventually earn enough money to buy your own car? Take vacations? Have a nice wardrobe, plenty of friends, and a bright future that only you control?

Think about all of that, and then consider that your childish wish of having sex because you really want it, is such an immature, animalistic urge. You are too young, you don't understand the consequences, and you could be ruining your life, your dreams, and your independence. Life is not easy as it is, let alone having the complication of sex that you are not ready for. And the consequences.

It is inevitable that with all the heavy petting going on with your boyfriend, you will have sex, and risk it all. I advise you to set your standards a little higher, and stop the risk from getting any worse. Stop the sex as it is now, before it's too late. Make your own list of what you want, instead of a sexual relationship. Where do you want to be in five years, and how can you accomplish your goals. Let the sex go until you are established in this world.

Teens having sex is a disaster in the making.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 06:14 AM
    If you think talking to your boyfriend about sex is awkward, try telling your mom and dad you're pregnant. Try telling your boyfriend he will be a daddy.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 06:57 AM
    You are not ready for boyfriend or sex.
    No one hear is going to tell a 14 year old how to approach sex with her boyfriend of 3 months.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2014, 07:07 AM
    Keep your legs together and you pants and underwear on... nobody at 14 is ready for what happens frequently when you do. Think life is bad when you get your parents mad at you... imagine being grounded for the next 18 to 21 years... inagine not getting anything you want for the next 18 to 21 years because every dime you have has to get your child something they need... and your wants will come last... until they have grown and moved out on their own.

Its tough enough when adults who actually have gotten their educations... and have jobs get knocked up... a child without an education, a job that can actually support several people.. and their own place... will make you a very old person from the stress many years before the years should do it. YOU will likely look older than 50 before you are 30 Because....any boy that knocks you up....can't support himself...much less you and a kid.....and he's going to take off and leave you there alone....thats what boys do. And raising a kid ALONE....is a massive ammount of work. More than you can possibly imagine at 14.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Hasn't your mom sat you down and talked to you about the dangers of such a young female as yourself having sex? It's so normal at your age to have such intense feelings from your body, but you can't let it rule your head like this. Not for a boy you have been kissing on for just 3 months. Or any boy for that matter. He won't get pregnant. You will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search