Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thereds4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2014, 10:38 AM
    Red dots on head of penis
    I'm in my early 40s and Ive got two red dots on the head of my penis and they have been there for over 3 months now. They are not itchy or sore in any way and there is no discomfort of any sort. I did have unprotected sex around the time I noticed the red spots. What could this be? I would appreciate some answers.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2014, 11:03 AM
    There is no way of telling you what the red spots are over the Internet. We can't diagnose here for obvious reasons. Although 'red dots' on the top of a penis would be abnormal. Suggest you see your doctor for a diagnosis. He can actually SEE the red dots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Red dots on the under the head and on the tip of my penis? What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have little red dots underneath the head and around the bottom of urinateing hole what is this and what should I do?

Red dots on head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 24yr old male recently started having unprotected sex with my partner and after 4days I've noticed 3red dots around the head of my penis and I don't know what they are... there's no irritation from them any help or advice would be great..

View more questions Search