Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonny P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2014, 05:20 AM
    Any advice on a cost affective upgrade?
    I live in the lehigh valley and have a summer winter hook up. I would like to improve my hot water supply and costs. Any advice on a cost affective upgrade? Unfortunately I do not have gas or a gas line available on my property. Thanks in advance for any info.

Jonny
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 15, 2014, 05:43 AM
    I would like to improve my hot water supply and costs.
    more details please! Just how would you like to improve your system? You want to upgrade from what? Give me something to work with. Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much does it cost to upgrade your electrical service from 100 amp to 200 amp [ 1 Answers ]

I presently have a 100 amp electrical service in my house I am planning on putting in a hot tub do I need to upgrade to a 200 amp service if so how much would this cost also could I just do a 150 amp service

Diagnosed affective schizo disorder [ 3 Answers ]

I had trouble a few years ago with an employer, sued, got put into the hospital by family I think and was diagnosed with the above. Single, no kids, age 45, grew up in a large family, and wanted one myself. Very upset someone couldn't take me aside and do what was needed so that I could get...

Cost to upgrade from 100 amps to 200 amps and ground [ 4 Answers ]

StanFortyMan has made a lot of sense about my needs in a home with a 100 AMP Service.. I would like to upgrade to 200 amps.. with some ground sockets(or whatever this is called) and put in more sockets... The house is 1300 square feet... does anyone have a guestimate of costs?? Thanks, Annie

Estimated cost to upgrade [ 6 Answers ]

My home is still serviced via the original 60 amp service. While I have had limited issue with this service, I am going to hire an electrician to upgrade to a 150 amp service this summer. In addition to upgrading the old service, I would like to as well setup a secondary breaker box. In the event...

Seasonal Affective Disorder [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, :) I have been getting the feeling that I'm starting to feel that I have got Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D:confused: )! Is there anybody else on this site that suffers from this or has family, friends or so on that could give me some in light into this so I feel like I'm not going...

View more questions Search