Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zea143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2014, 01:06 AM
    Feeling pregnant
    Well I had unprotected sex on the 15th feb 2014 at around 2 30 in the morning and I took an I pill at 8 in the evening the same day and I got my period on the 22nd of feb . We had sex again on 10 march but he didn't ejaculate inside me and yet I took a pill on the 11 th and I got my period on 24th march. I have been feeling no symptoms of pregnancy so far but still m scared ! My next period is due this month around 24th ! I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were al negative yet m scared I might be pregnant ? I am totally freaking out ! Please help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2014, 02:52 AM
    Hi zea143,

It is unlikely that you are pregnant, although you would need to wait and see what happens when your period is due. Pregnancy tests are most accurate after you have missed a period. Using the I pill can cause your period to be off at first as well. It is also important to know that emergency pills are not meant for casual use as they do carry risks, so do consider using a more regular form of contraception if you plan to continue having sex. Do not rely on the fact that he didn't ejaculate. Anytime you have penetration, there will be some chance for pregnancy... sometimes it may be unlikely, but it is still there.

Discuss the various options of birth control with your partner. A good combination may be for you to use a regular birth control pill, and he uses a condom to lessen the chances of an unplanned pregnancy. That way you can enjoy less worry. If it so happens that he won't consider a condom, or the two of you are not comfortable with talking about birth control, then both are a signal that maybe sex shouldn't be in the picture at this time.

Try not to worry too much (easier said then done, I know) and see what happens with your next period.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 15, 2014, 10:12 AM
    The I pill is not to be used a birth control. You don't want to be doing this every time you have sex. Chances are you are not pregnant, but if you are going to be sexually active, you need to be on birth control and have him use a condom.
    How old are the two of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I have a feeling I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi me again. I just went off the pill a week ago and had what I think is withdrawal bleeding that lasted for 3-4 days,after that had unprotected sex twice and then noticed blood for 1 day( very light,I could hardly c it,it looked like a stain) I haven't had a normal period yet,I've been feeling...

Feeling pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 41 years old and on the 28th of August started feeling nauseated, fatigued, swollen breasts, food cravings. I've been nauseated around the clock since then. I've been sexually active but have used condoms for protection. Last month my period started on the 15th. Yesterday which was the 6th...

Feeling pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have been off the depo shot since June 2006.I had one pregnancy which ended in abortion on August 2006.since then I have not had a period only spotting once in awhile.I took a blood test for pregnancy in may 2007 but it was negative.I've also taken a at home pregnancy test but it was also...

View more questions Search