Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jms082837 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 08:26 PM
    How to evict mother using drugs from my house which her 3 children live there too.
    My son died when my grandson was 7 months old. I have taken my grandson and his mother and 2 other children by another man that I have raised as my grandsons. I would like to get custody of these 3 boys as the mother is high all of the time and does not do anything for them. I would like to know what I have to do to have her removed from my house and these children. Need help? Thank you, Josephine
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 14, 2014, 08:30 PM
    Are all of these people living in your home? Have you contacted DHS?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2014, 12:33 AM
    You can evict the mother and the children by giving notice to the mother to leave.

For custody of the children, get CPS involved to prove she is unfit and take her to court for custody.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2014, 04:49 AM
    Before you evict the mother, you need to secure custody of the children. I would work with your local Family Services agency to get the mother declared unfit and award you guardianship or custody. Once you are the legal guardian, you can then move to put the mother in rehab or just evict her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you evict the mother of your children? [ 5 Answers ]

My sister has lived with her boyfriend for 20years and have 3 children togather. She has MS and is very sick. He has decided he doesnot want to be with her anymore and has found someone else. Now he wants her to move out of their home. The house is in his name. She cannot drive or work. She has...

How do I evict someone from the house I live in & own? [ 3 Answers ]

I let them live here to "get back on their feet" & they won't leave. I have to sell the house & they won't get out.

How do you evict my deceased mothers children out of the house. [ 8 Answers ]

My mother passed and two brother lived there off and on the last 10 years. This house is in a trust and will be split 1/5 once sold. However the place is trashed and they need to leave in order to show it. As power of attorney... Can I evict them?

Is the house for children to live in? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm asking this to ask for help, my nephews live with my sister in law and her boyfriend! The boyfriend is the father of my two nephews. The oldest is 3 and the youngest is just 1. I worry about my sister in law, because her mood swing are very alarming. One minute she's fine and loves playing with...

How can my mother evict her husband from her house? [ 2 Answers ]

How can my mother evict her husband from her house. My mother has asked my stepfather to leave her house and he has refused. How can she legally get him out of the house? She owned the house prior to their marriage and his name is NOT on the deed. They do NOT have a mortgage together.

View more questions Search