Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Apr 14, 2014, 06:52 PM
    What is Irene Adler's perfume scent?
    In the two movies with Robert Downey Jr. starring as Sherlock Holmes.. I noticed he smells the Handkerchief of Irene Adler, or "The Woman" in A game of Shadows. I would really like to know what the perfume scent it was the Irene wore. Silly question but I'm very curious. I'm not sure if it ever said in the movie either.
    tombradford74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 12:26 PM
    Chopard Casmir
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 02:06 PM
    Yes, it is but relatively new. It is oriental vanilla, and although they used it in the movie, which doesn't mean much, it was developed in l992
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 24, 2015, 04:43 PM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

?How do you get rid of your scent? [ 1 Answers ]

Lets say the police dogs pick up peoples scents to find them how can you get rid of your scent?

About Irene Adler in Sherlock Holmes [ 0 Answers ]

In Sherlock Holmes S2E1,why did Irene repeat "let's have dinner" for many times? It is said that it is a puzzle in words.Any other explanations or special meanings?I am so confused. Thanks.

Is the Presser foot & Walking foot interchangeable between the Adler 67 & Adler 167 [ 0 Answers ]

Can one interchange a presser foot & Walking foot from Adler 67 to Adler 167

Scent of deceased [ 2 Answers ]

My sister just died on November 4, 2008, buried on November 10th. I smelled the incense the priest put on her that next day or so ay about 4:00 am. Was that her? Will I get to smell her and talk to her again. Was she trying to tell me something?

View more questions Search