Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viaxeira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Will I pass my EtG test?
    On Saturday night around 6 pm, I had about 3 sips of a margarita. Afterwards I probably drank around 6 cups of water and urinated many times. I had my urine test Monday at 2:30 pm. I had urinated twice that day before taking the test, I think. Do you think I will pass?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2014, 05:23 PM
    You will find out when the results come back... What do you stand to lose if you don't.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2014, 05:23 PM
    Most experts agree that an ETG can detect between 60-80 hours after a drink. Drinking excess of water will be a fail due to dilution.

If you're telling the truth and you only had two sips, you have a chance at passing. Sadly, no one can tell you for sure what will happen. You'll have to wait and see.

What happens if you fail?

P.S. Dr. Bill is no longer posting on this site or any other.
    viaxeira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 05:25 PM
    I am telling the truth, it was only a couple sips. I didn't drink too much today because I didn't want to get a diluted result, as they take that as a negative. If I fail, I'll get kicked out of the program I'm participating in and have to go back to court for my Minor in Possession of Alcohol.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 14, 2014, 05:27 PM
    You're probably ok.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Test Pass? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am a 50 year old male 6 feet tall and 180 Pounds. I drank 6 beers and 4 shots on Saturday and Saturday night until about 2 am. I had a EtG test on Wednesday at 3:30. Will I pass?

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

View more questions Search