Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pankajkwatra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 05:06 PM
    All the supervisor's jobs are quite similar ?
    All the supervisor's jobs are quite similar regardless the setting in which the supervisor works .

Are you agree with statement ? Comment
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2014, 05:17 PM
    Why are you asking this question? Is this homework?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Yes they are all the same... they sneak out and waste the day at the Starbucks around the corner and sneak back occaisionally to spy on everyone.
    HRLady36 Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2014, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajkwatra View Post
    All the supervisor's jobs are quite similar regardless the setting in which the supervisor works .

Are you agree with statement ? Comment
    No not all supervisors share the same job duties across all departments or even industry. They may have varying degrees of supervisory duties and varying numbers of employees they are responsible for as well. Can you clarify what it is exactly that you would like to know about the general role of a supervisor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supervisor wants to meet with me [ 3 Answers ]

My supervisor has been trying to schedule a meeting with me and finally we have one scheduled for this week. She informed me that it is just to see and ask how I am doing, however I am nervous that I might be terminated. I communicate with her on a daily basis we have a lovely work relationship and...

Manager and supervisor [ 3 Answers ]

I was scheduled for surgery on this particular day, when I received a personal phone call from a co-worker to call the office where I work because my supervisor and manager were upset and complaining to my co-workers about my surgery, and had no idea as to when I would be returning to work after...

Can my supervisor divulge personal medical information to her supervisor and HR? [ 5 Answers ]

HIPPA Law in CO as it relates to substance abuse I took a two week absences from work to detox my body from alcohol and seek counseling from a CD Counselor. I work as a dental assistant at a prestigious university . I shared this information with my direct supervisor (the dentist) and asked...

Is my supervisor interested in me [ 26 Answers ]

Hey I just started a new job a few weeks ago and I think my boss is interested in me... he keeps gazing at me in the eyes and asking personal questions,I even noticed him getting flustered while I was training and lauging with another supervisor.. my intuition is telling me yes, but I need some...

View more questions Search