Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msanthrax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2014, 07:56 AM
    Small round bump in my penis
    I have a small hard bump in the shaft of my penis. Its under the skin kind of like a very small black ball. It doesn't pain at all I tried to pop it out but it seems to be too tough. Please help me. I'm rely scared whether it is sme sort of cancer. Please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2014, 08:01 AM
    A doctor is the one to find out what it is, and what needs to be done about it. Make an appointment.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 13, 2014, 08:02 AM
    You should NEVER try to 'pop' anything in that area. We can't diagnose here. Suggest if it bothers you that much, see your doctor. Unlikely it is cancer.
    msanthrax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2014, 08:06 AM
    Thanka a lot I will consult a doctor :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bump on penis [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know where it came from. Its just a small bump on the upper part of it. It doesn't hurt, its not white or red. It just looks like a bump. An it wasn't there yesterday either I just noticed it when I went to the bathroom. Someone help. Im 21 by the way

Small bump on shaft of penis [ 0 Answers ]

After examining my penis, I have found one small greyish colored bump on the shaft. It does not itch, nor is it painful. I have tried looking at the descriptions of STDs and none have fit the description. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Small bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the shaft of my penis that is clearly connected to the skin that started very small and grew over time. It formed shortly after having unprotected sex with a girl but I'm pretty sure it's not an STD but I am very worried because another has formed that is much smaller and I'm...

A small round rash at the tip of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small round rash at the very tip of my penis, it comes and goes and I got tested last week for stds and all the results came back negative any clue why this rash comes and go and its always at the tip of the penis near the hole where you pee out?

Small Bump on Penis [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I'm 15 and I just noticed today that there is a small bump on the just start of the shaft of my penis. I'm not sure what it is and Im a little frightened. It's not red or white but it is painful if something touches it. It may be a bug bite as I have had this before and it went away, but...

View more questions Search