Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikensue1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2014, 05:38 AM
    Ash blonde hair color charts
    I died my hair a medium ash blonde and its to dark with red tones in it how can I go to a light ash blonde that looks light ash blonde ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 13, 2014, 05:39 AM
    Can't advise you what to use; possibly visit a hair salon for a professional opinion.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2014, 09:43 PM
    It would be best to consult a professional to avoid a disaster. To get from medium to light ash blond, you will need to bleach and then tone out the warmth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After dying my hair light ash blonde I have been left with a tinge of blue in my hair [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light ash blonde but it now has a tinge of blue!! Help what do I do to get it right? My natural colour is mousey brown so either I want to go back to that or be a light blonde xx

What color sally hair color to use for ash brown [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I recently wanted to try something different to my hair, I chose a Medium Ash Brown. I went to a very pricey salon and had this done, however, the result was not at all what I was hoping for. I ended up a very dark ash brown (which looks almost black). I was hoping someone could help me in...

How to tone down peroxide blonde hair back to natral ash blonde! [ 2 Answers ]

I have really short dyed peroxide blonde hair as a result of dying my hair from natural ash blonde to brown and hated it! So I decided to dye it to the peroxide blonde as I was told that would get totally rid of the brown (big mistake). My hair feels dead as a result of this! I have drayed a...

Is it "safe" to use light ash blond hair color on predominately grey hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair for years and have good results from L'oreal products. The Color Experte is my favorite, but lately it fades out to about a level 9 or 10 blond with yellowish. I am probably 80% or more grey. There is a level 9 Color Experte which is hard to find. But, a lot of...

View more questions Search