Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Random_Student Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2014, 04:14 PM
    What is the best wood to use for an Eco friendly house that saves energy?
    I have a school project in my science class and we are making dioramas of Eco friendly house' and we have to make a materials list of what we would use on a real energy-saving house and why! Help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 13, 2014, 01:20 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 13, 2014, 02:41 AM
    There's nothing earth-wasting about the typical woods used on home construction, spruce/fir/pine. Those are fast growing softwoods that are easily replenished.
    (Many parts of the world, however, have few forests, few trees, and use mud and stucco, but I assume you are talking about the US or Canada or eastern Europe.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my home décor more eco friendly? [ 6 Answers ]

What are the best products or techniques I can use to ensure minimal carbon foot print in my home décor?

Does anyone know the way to find and purchase eco-friendly coffee and just pay whole [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Sweden and the price of transport is high. It becomes difficult to manage it at all, should you add this to already expensive costs for eco-friendly coffee!

Where to find Cost Effective and Advantageous Eco Friendly Rugs [ 1 Answers ]

Need durable, cost effective, widely available and also pollution free eco friendly rugs.

Efficient way to install new gas furnace which saves energy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I bought my first new house which is not built yet. It's a walkout basement. I want to go for energy effiecient gas furnace suggestions which heats up my main floor-second floor and basement too for my family members. I need suggestions by that I can save on my energy bill. Thank you for...

View more questions Search