Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aditya999 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2014, 02:34 PM
    E-filing supporting doc
    When e-filing, does one need to explicitly attach Form 8938 (if filled) before submitting? Unlike paper filing, e-filing with most softwares only seems to print Form 1040 and Schedule B. Are other forms and schedules we filled also submitted to IRS by these softwares during e-filing, even though they are not printed as part of the return ?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 12, 2014, 04:43 PM
    Not sure about other tax software, but TaxAct has Form 8938 as an intergarl part of the return which DOES print out on the final return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Offender help with Doc not supporting re-entry [ 5 Answers ]

Offender advocacy for non-supporting DOC in re-entry issues primarily with early termination. All offender requirements met including over 50 percent time completion. This is also an interstate compact case.

How to tell if they are supporting [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to knock out part of a wall in my kitchen to recess my refrigerator, so I knocked out the drywall on the other side of the kitchen wall .This was approx. 30"x65". In this space are 2x4's, how do I tell if they are supporting? Can I just knock them out? I have a 1941 cottage. The 2x4's...

Supporting evidence . [ 563 Answers ]

I received the following private question from sassyT, and I think it is useful to handle that one here in all openness. Ok. Let's do that one line by line... "... i have found it quite ironic that you claim to only believe in things that have objective evidence" Wrong, totally wrong!...

Filing status as Married Filing Jointly or Filing Separately [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in USA on L1 for the following time period: May 2006 to January 2007. August 2007 till Date. According to the substantial presence test, I completed my 183 days in US in November 2007. So during 2007 I was a dual status alien. My non-working spuose and year old...

View more questions Search