Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tonyeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2014, 02:28 PM
    'something' gentleman - cert A 1940s
    A film with 'something' gentleman in the title, about the 1940s certificate A

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a 1940s film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a 1940s film that starts with a woman walking, looking for an address. When she finds the house, a woman answers the door and invites her in. Eventually we find that the woman living in the house was married to a soldier, whom I believe is now deceased, but had an...

What is the movie where a young, female cello player falls for an older gentleman? [ 1 Answers ]

There is an old movie that I saw when I was young where young, female cello player meets an older gentleman and eventually falls in love with him. He is a bit of a player and in the beginning of the movie, there was some scandal involving him and stewardesses on his flight. He and the cello player...

Reupholstering antique gentleman's chair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have reupholstered a few things before, but in the past the projects were always square. I am now trying to recover a late 1800s "gentleman's" chair. The chair has a round seat that is about 4 or 5 inches high at the edges (it's deeper in the center). The chair also has a roundish back, arms,...

An old gentleman with a beautiful young lady on his arm. [ 3 Answers ]

THIS IS A JOKE... Friday afternoon, an old man with a pretty young thing on his arm, walks into a jewelry store... he tells the salesman that he wants to see his most expensive and beautiful diamond jewelry. The pretty young girl picks out a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring that...

Bball, career, politics-this gentleman [ 4 Answers ]

How would you ask about if someone you haven't met for years is single or not? Sorry the title is confusing... :P

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.